So this is my first post here. I put Opera Mini on my PC then ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

BoostGetsULaid no está en línea Stack level 1

Opera Mini Help

Advertisement

So this is my first post here. I put Opera Mini on my PC then from there connect my BlackBerry Pearl 8100 and uploaded it on to my phone. i went on my phone and went to the big "O" in my applications and tried to get into it. it gave me a screen with it say "Installing......" and then i let it do it thing after that i check back on it and it says

Error
    Failed to connect to the internet.

Go to operamini.com/help with your desktop browser or contact your service provider for Internet Settings.

I was read while searching that i would not need Internet or Email service, which i dont have.

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Re: Opera Mini Help

i have a curve, but i had the situation when i tried to get the application working. You can check my thread to see if it helps you or you can pin me if you have any more questions.

BoostGetsULaid no está en línea Stack level 1

yeah i set the APN and left everything else blanket. uninstalled opera then reinstalled it. after this i tried to install it and again same thing

PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Kool did you also erase your cookies?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lexter no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostGetsULaid View Post
    [B]Error
    Failed to connect to the internet.

I was read while searching that i would not need Internet or Email service, which i dont have.
    Am I missing something? You don't have an Internet service plan and you are wondering why an Internet browser is unable to connect to the Internet. It's like flipping the light switch on after the power has been turned off and you are wondering why you are still in the dark...

PIN/ID
    304feb1f

To be honest I think you. I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot and say its not possible but everyone I know that has been able to get it working has been on some type of data plan. I know that wifi is good but it still limits you to what you can do.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NYC BELLA 86 xO no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm having the same problem and I do have an internet plan with T-Mobile. Any way to resolve this?

PIN/ID
    304feb1f

If you search my threads I have a how to to fix it whewn I get to a computer I can post it in here. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~