First off all. I must admit tat I am not very impressed with bb8830.in the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

opera mini crashing?

Advertisement

First off all. I must admit tat I am not very impressed with bb8830.in the past few weeks I had to reset (alt+cap+del) this thing more then I hv ever rested any bb in my whole life. Just annoying.

Any ways. While I surf with opera mini after I click exactly on my fifth link to a page the program freezes & does nothing. I have to each time either reset or take my battery out. Is anyone else having the same problem? Or does any one hv a solution?

Thanks

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

Re: opera mini crashing?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have the same problem! I just use the opera 4 instead. That seems to work! And I deleted the original opera mini!

Matthew_Thomas no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F8A4CE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have the tmobile blackberry pearl and don t know how to configure opera mini 3 to work for me! If anyone can help plear contact me by pin 23EDDE31 thanx

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I had the opera 4. It won't even load. :@

SHORTCAKE014 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ;-)

ive had opera mini and opera 4 beta for a month now and all of a sudden it wont load web pages anymore it says" failed to connect to the internet""problem with your network" but I have internet/data plan on my phone so whats up with that????? i have a BB pearl with Tmobile and the correct APN is in so I dont have any idea why all of a sudden its stopped working???? anyone help???
    -Shortcake