Hi, so I'm sure we all know that for some reason Opera Mini's menu blinks ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Izzyontheeyes no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Opera Mini Browser and Themes with Transparancies

Advertisement

Hi, so I'm sure we all know that for some reason Opera Mini's menu blinks when used with themes that have transparent menus. I think I found a way to go around that.
    I recently downloaded the Google Android theme, and it uses thransparancies. I really like that theme and want to keep it. I decided to mess around with Opera to see if I can figure something out.
    Here goes:
    the # key gives you the menu, the * key gives you the bookmarks, but that's not the most important thing.
    To use the main menu, hit the menu button, then HOLD DOWN THE "L" KEY.
    The menu will still blink, but you can down scroll up and down the menu. Most importantly, you can now use the menu to exit.
    Hope this works for you guys, while it's not ideal, if you're really attached to a theme with transparancies and use Opera, you can now keep your theme.
    Post here if this worked for you!

dd1968 no está en línea Stack level 2
    My menu does this without holding the L key...

Maybe it's the theme. I'm using a BeBold version with transparent menu's.

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've had the same issue with Opera, as well as Twibble. I'll definitely try this workaround soon as it's really annoying as is.