Okay the old opera mini was used as my fast browser and did everything I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tj2311111 Guest

Opera Mini Beta So Disappointing..

Advertisement

Okay the old opera mini was used as my fast browser and did everything I needed. But this new one is a downgrade imo besides some cool features.

I mean for example I'm trying to log onto my Subaru forums, doesn't work. I type everything in and click ok nothing I'm not logged in.

Also when I use the zoom function it affects my ability to click on a few links, it just zooms. So I have to find other ways onto the forum.

Besides that it seems decent. But those problems are causing me to stick to the BB browser.

Anyone else notice similiar problems and etc?

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

Re: Opera Mini Beta So Disappointing..

Yeah, it's better than mini 3, but I'm not using mini 4 much. I only use it when I have a site that just doesn't load well at all on BB browser. One thing at least on the pearl, the font size is way too big, they zoom in a little too much, and this should be user configurable anyway, but nothing...

Also when I use the zoom function it affects my ability to click on a few links, it just zooms.
    You know, I know what you are saying here but this sounds sooo funny.

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Re: Opera Mini Beta So Disappointing..

yeah ... i'm disappointed too ... maybe I've actually gone back to using mini 3 ... will stick with it until mini 5 comes out.