Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Glad it's not my default browser...4.1 started refusing to show menu, wiped ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Glad it's not my default browser...4.1 started refusing to show menu, wiped it, installed 4.2 - same bug.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Each time I go back to try Opera now that I have the Bold I find myself shuddering. Opera Mini may have the upper hand over the browsers on anything pre-Bold, but the 4.6 and 4.7 OS's brought a LOT to the table and really beefed up the web browser.

Good call moderncowboy, still gotta update info now that the Curve has been outed.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    I don't know if you've tried this or not....... But, you can set up an igoogle account on your PC, then go to igoogle through your bb browser and set up a "mobile" home page. then from the home page you've set up, go to your bb browser configurations option where it says "http://" click "use current". I use and love it...... just thought I'd share.
    You can also set up and change your mobile home page from igoogle on your PC. It comes with lotsa goodies to play with too.
    Unlike Opera it lets you type in the search bar, and offers more choices to apply to your home page.
    Sorry about all the ramblin' I aint too good at getting a point across, but it's worth a try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12