Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Working great for me. I've never NOT had Opera on one of my phones. They ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

PIN/ID
    Ask me

Re: Opera Mini 4 released to the masses

Advertisement

Working great for me. I've never NOT had Opera on one of my phones. They set the standard for web browsing. Kinda interested to see what's in store with the Firefox mobile browser when it comes out too.

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by shivers316 View Post
    Working great for me. I've never NOT had Opera on one of my phones. They set the standard for web browsing. Kinda interested to see what's in store with the Firefox mobile browser when it comes out too.
    I've always loved and used Opera simply because it is the best. I realize there is a place for the native BB browser as there are some things that it is actually better at.
    I'm really looking forward to 4.3's new browser and Firefox's first attempt as either of these have the potential to be the next improved "next generation browser". Shouldn't be too much time to wait, either.

GSANTIAGO no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24243FCE

Hey Guys I Have A Little Problem I Cant Get That New Opera Mini Browser On My New Blackberry Cure 8320. Can You Guys Help Me Out ? Text Me Or Email Me Or Even Call Me Pls..... 773.627.4889, wp4cwe@gmail.com.....

Thanks,

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by GSANTIAGO View Post
    Hey Guys I Have A Little Problem I Cant Get That New Opera Mini Browser On My New Blackberry Cure 8320. Can You Guys Help Me Out ? Text Me Or Email Me Or Even Call Me Pls..... 773.627.4889, wp4cwe@gmail.com.....

Thanks,
    I emailed you with some ideas.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

does anyone know how to make this browser the default for like links and pinstack app?

ryan777 no está en línea Stack level 2

is anyone here an AT&T user? I just downloaded the version 4 and am having the "failed to connect to the internet problem" that many others have had. Does anyone know the APN or username or password?

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by ryan777 View Post
    is anyone here an AT&T user? I just downloaded the version 4 and am having the "failed to connect to the internet problem" that many others have had. Does anyone know the APN or username or password?
    Im an ATT user and havent had any problems using it. Downloaded it 3 times also for every update Ive done wiped it out. Once in a blue moon Ill have a failed connection but trying again it works.

ryan777 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
    Im an ATT user and havent had any problems using it. Downloaded it 3 times also for every update Ive done wiped it out. Once in a blue moon Ill have a failed connection but trying again it works.
    hmm...well do you think it makes a difference that i'm NOW an AT&T member because Cellular One was bought by them. I get the failed connection every time i try and i had version 3 last summer and the same thing happened. I just don't know what to put under the APN. I had called Cellone about it and what they told me also didn't work. I'm not sure..Cellular One is still displayed on the screen on my phone. hmm..

shadrack2002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248906D0

Thanks alot

WRC1045 no está en línea Stack level 3

Hello BBers.
    I am using a 8320 and how do you short cut to the speeddials/bookmarks. I have them entered, but really haven't figured out how to speeddial them? thanks and Have a Happy & Safe 2008
    8100 and 8320
    Tmobile

immortalkhalsa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2068EBE2

guys, i have downloaded it directly on the BB...when i go to the O icon it starts to install but and error comes up

failed to connect to the internet.
    go to operamini.com/help with your desktop browser or contact your service provider for internet settings.

the thing is i connect to the internet fine from the BB browser so is there anyway to sort this out?

Natex338 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245d8ba3

This app is awsome i love it!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456