Hey all... I've been trying to download Opera Mini 4 beta on my blackberry curve ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

heyrobert no está en línea Stack level 1

Opera Mini 4 beta, syncing problems

Advertisement

Hey all... I've been trying to download Opera Mini 4 beta on my blackberry curve through the desktop manager. For some reason, when I add it to my app list it says downgrade, even if it isn't installed. I tried download OTA, but the high-memory version sees very slow for me.

Any suggestions?

P.S. I;m using the desktop manager that came from my CD, maybe I should try getting an updated version?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Opera Mini 4 beta, syncing problems

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i would go with the ota version, I've had not one problem with it, just go to http://mini.opera.com/beta from your 83xx browser and download the high memory version, just make sure your apn settings are correct before you download, it makes the connection process a lot easier. Any other ?'s just pm me or use this thread.

-Jeff

heyrobert no está en línea Stack level 1

I have ATT wireless

What are apn settings, and how do i change them

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~use this. I'm not sure which one att uses but I'm positive its in here you just have to find it. Go to your blackberry>options>advanced options>tcp> and fill in the blanks

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...t_carrier.html