Introducing Opera Mini™ 4.2, the most popular mobile phone browser in the world. Opera Mini ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3

Opera Mini 4.2

Advertisement

Introducing Opera Mini™ 4.2, the most popular mobile phone browser in the world.

Opera Mini enables you to take your full Web experience to your phone. Stay in touch with your friends on Facebook, search with Google, get your e-mail on the go, do your online banking. There are no limits — Opera Mini is the quick, easy and secure way to get any Web page you want.

To download Opera Mini directly to your phone, please visit operamini.com using your existing phone’s Web browser.

After you download Opera Mini, get Opera 9.6 for your computer to sync your bookmarks

To fully access the Internet with Opera Mini, a Data Plan from your mobile service provider might be required. Please contact your service provider for more information. The service is not available to Verizon Wireless subscribers (other than BlackBerry users) yet.

New in Opera Mini 4.2

Skins
    Personalize Opera Mini by choosing a new colorful skin.

Video
    We are working to make video content available on more phones through Opera Mini. If you have a new Sony Ericsson or Nokia phone, the chance is high that you can take Opera Mini for a spin on m.youtube.com.

Performance
    Opera Mini 4.2 can use our newly established server park in the US. This means significantly faster page page downloads for users in the Americas and Asia-Pacific region.

Sync your Notes
    Opera Link support for notes, allowing users to sync their notes between the PC and Opera Mini.

www.operamini.com
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i gotta try this one. Hopefully you can still download large files. Thanks for the info

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Thanks, downloading it now. Loved 4.1.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Did ya happen to add a blue skin? The beta didnt have one and ya just gotta have blue, or ill delete it again haha
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Since 4.1 was horrible, I will give this one a try. Hopefully it was improved in some way.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    Thanks!
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Their is a Opera Mini BETA for the G1. It's not out yet, but I saw screen shots of it on gizmodo.com.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

SpCur8330 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I like how the speed has improved, and the skins is a nice touch!! But the landscape view still doesn't work as the beginning intro states I press pound and star and other stuff pops up like search within page... This would be a amazing feature I wish it would truly Work ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I love this app

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Great prog. Thought my 4.1 and the new 4.2 had a bug cause menu would just flash. Found out it was theme I was using! Opera's a life saver till RIM progresses with browser development. I just know they will come up with something awesome

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Great prog. Thought my 4.1 and the new 4.2 had a bug cause menu would just flash. Found out it was theme I was using! Opera's a life saver till RIM progresses with browser development. I just know they will come up with something awesome

Try to avoid any theme that has transparent menus. As nice as they are they do affect Opera mini and Amaze gps...ie (will cause pixelation of letters) I know this I make themes and do avoid transparency when making them because I know how badly they affect these programs and also how pixelated the menu looks when you pair your bluetooth. Now, back to the program...I've been using for a day and I love the upgrade .

alb77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I keep tryin to download opera mini 4.2 on My pearl and it won't download. Wen I click details it says 909 somethin..... Wats the deal? I keep hearin how great this app is but I can't download. Any advice?