Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes, same exact thing for me. And now it doesn't want to connect even to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

StacyR no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Yes, same exact thing for me. And now it doesn't want to connect even to the ota page from the dumb tmo browser so I can just try to reload... only thing I did that I can think of between when it WORKED and when it fails like above, was upgrade to the new tmo os.

I have been gone from the forums for close to a week due to a family death, so maybe it has already ben discussed and fixed, but it is taking me a long time to try to even begin to catch up on all I missed...

Did/does anyone else have this problem, and mroe importantly yet, fix it?
    It really blows to have to go back to that stupid browser that came with it lol! It wouldnt be so bad if I didnt know what I was missing now... (oops did a search for this and did not realize I ended up in a general forum, I guess I should mention I have a Pearl if that makes a difference...)

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Re: Opera Mini 3.0 Beta 2

Looks like Opera Mini 3 is out in all of its full glory:

Opera Mini 3 launched

Free downloads are a favourite around the office, and we’re more than happy to share. The folks over at Opera have been hard at work and have released Opera Mini 3 - an updated version of the beastly Opera browser. The as-mentioned free java-based browsers updates include the ability to easily post and share photos. You can take a picture with your phone and use the browser to instantly publish the photo to your favourite social networking site or blog or what have you. Head to Opera Mini’s site for the download, and check after the break for a video of the photo process.

abigorbot no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Thank you for the info on the new version of opera mini. I've been using it for a week or so and I've enjoyed using it so far.

abigorbot no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Is this the right link? http://beta.mini.opera.com
    I'm trying to get through to it too on my T-Mo browser and it says the connection has timed out. I'm on an 8700g with os 4.1.0.377

ulerie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2123BCC9

Ok so i downloaded Opera 3.0 to my laptop cause the connection kept timing out and installed it. Now whjen I'm attempting to connect I get a failed to connect to the internet. Do i relaly need to call the service provide for internet settings? The blackberry browser works shoudn't Opera work?

determinatio no está en línea Stack level 1

I was having the same issue with the unable to connect to the internet. I am using the monthly tmo unlimited internet access with the 8700g. I found this on another thread and it worked for me.
    " carrier is tmo correct. you need to set your apn setting: options>advanced>TCP
    under apn enter "wap.voicestream.com"
    user and pass are blank
    then a batt pull for 30 sec.
    hope this solves the prob let me know

Good Luck

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Is opera mini 3.0 the same as the version ya'll are talking about?

Thanks in advance,

COJO 24

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Anyone know why it keeps saying "connection timed out" on my bb browser. It is also not allowing me to get on the site using my PC. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

COJO 24

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12