whats the trick to getting your own bookmark in opera mini..i keep highlighting things and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

aunkster no está en línea Stack level 2

opera mini

Advertisement

whats the trick to getting your own bookmark in opera mini..i keep highlighting things and I go to menu then add bookmark and it doesnt seem to stay in there .

i like opera mini just cant get bookmarks in there

wilceaux no está en línea Stack level 1
    After you "add bookmark", click the menu button again and select "save".

aunkster no está en línea Stack level 2
    did that ,i think i might be highlighting something wrong or not clicking something right

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    What are you trying to highlight?

The process is:
    Navigate to the page you want to bookmark.

Menu Button-->Bookmarks-->Menu Button-->Add-->Menu Button-->Save

If you want to add the page to your "Speed Dial" (the list of pages that shows up at the opening screen) then before selecting Menu Button-->Save the last time, scroll down to the "Speed Dial" drop down menu on the page and click on it. The speed dial list will show up. Select one of those options, click on it, and it returns to the previous screen. The Speed Dial # slot you chose should be in the window. Now press Menu Button-->Save.

If you chose a speed dial, the page will now show up in the main list.

If you didn't choose a speed dial, the bookmark shows up when you press Menu Button-->Bookmarks

Hope that helps.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Dito no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DEAC14
    It is kind of an awkward interface. When I had a Windows Mobile device, I was running Opera Mobile and it was much clearer.

But the speed-dial feature is awesome. Once you assign a bookmark to a speed-dial, just press * and the number and it jumps right to that bookmark. I think desktop Opera has this feature too, but I'm a Firefox loyalist. :-)

-Dito