Hi All I'm a new user with a curve 8320. Like opera and just downloaded ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

stevee21 no está en línea Silent Stacker

Opera 4.1

Advertisement

Hi All
    I'm a new user with a curve 8320. Like opera and just downloaded 4.1 - however although the software loaded fine I cannot find the ACCEPT button in order to activate and start using. Is it me being thick or is there a glitch I need to get around?
    Steve

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Hit the blackberry button and then accept

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    What he said. And please don't make multiple posts asking the same question, as it is against the rules. Don't freak out; someone will always be able to help you. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Cloroxbleach4 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Everytime I open up Opera and try to browse it always prompts me with this:

"The application Oopera Mini has attempted to access a low-level network connection. Would you like to allow this?"

After I push "yes" it is fine. It's not a big deal but is there anyway to just permanently set it to yes so that I don't have to do it everytime? Is this normal?

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloroxbleach4 View Post
    Everytime I open up Opera and try to browse it always prompts me with this:

"The application Oopera Mini has attempted to access a low-level network connection. Would you like to allow this?"

After I push "yes" it is fine. It's not a big deal but is there anyway to just permanently set it to yes so that I don't have to do it everytime? Is this normal?
    This is just a workaround for now since when I do this I cannot use the WiFi option on Opera Mini cuz it brings up an IT Policy Error. I enabled my firewall in my security options and then ran Opera Mini. It'll promp you to accept the connection to either socket or html. Just accept all or just the one for Opera Mini and it'll be the last time. Again, this only works if you are not using the WiFi option in the OM settings and it might also bring up an IT Policy error on other programs that use WiFi. It's not a pretty solution but since I don't have any other app with only WiFi connection everything is fine for me and besides even when WiFi is not selected, the WiFi connection on my phone with socket selected speeds up OM enough. Hope it helps.