Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by moniz123 I tried that but it still fails to connect to the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Öpera

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by moniz123 View Post
    I tried that but it still fails to connect to the internet and on top of that I can't access aim and even my regular browser
    You do have a data plan on your BlackBerry right?

Quote Originally Posted by moniz123 View Post
    i know why now... at the bottom of the page, where you download the browser, it says its not available for TMO customers.
    Their website does say
    Note to North-American users
    Opera Mini is available to all Sprint and Cingular customers. Availability for T-Mobile customers is dependent on the subscription plan.

A specific setting is required to enable Opera Mini to access the Internet on a T-Mobile Blackberry:

From your Blackberry homescreen, go to Options, then Advanced Options, then TCP. Under APN, enter "wap.voicestream.com". Leave Username and Password blank.
    So it does work for T-mobile (as others have stated). Just make sure you have a working data plan on your BlackBerry and you follow these settings. Let us know from there.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

akosnitzky no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Öpera

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39 View Post
    huh?? Try checking out http://www.operamini.com/download/wap/ it said "download" right on the page and lists BlackBerry.

I understand but to download other programs.......?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12