Why does'nt Jive talk show my status as signed on from a mobile device like ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

zubairrrr no está en línea Stack level 1

Online Status

Advertisement

Why does'nt Jive talk show my status as signed on from a mobile device like the other blackberry messengers do? is there a way to have jivetalk show that I am signed on from a mobile device?

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: Online Status

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ It probably doesn't because you're on a bb. When people see you on messengers when you're logged on a bb it shows like you're on a pc.

zubairrrr no está en línea Stack level 1

but my status shows up as Mobile Device when i sign on with QuickIM. I think Jivetalk should fix that so that people know im on a mobile device and dont message me all the time.
    (hope no one replys and says just put your status on busy because obviously ive thought of that)

fbriceno97 Guest

Jive talk lets you personalize the status messages, and you can log again by remaining the last status use.

The default status is AVAILABLE.... you can have as many status messages as you want...

Go to the top of the screen in jivetalk, then press the menu key and you must get the option SET STATUS...

Hope this help