I'm pretty sure that this question has been posted before, but....here goes. 1) For those ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

hpak no está en línea Stack level 3

NuTsie Question

Advertisement

I'm pretty sure that this question has been posted before, but....here goes.

1) For those that are currently using NuTsie, how is the service? Upsides? Downsides?

2) Also, I plan on upgrading my BB to the Bold as soon as it comes out in the U.S. Is Nutsie device/PIN specific or can I transfer to a new BB?

3) I don't use iTunes and I particularly don't want to. What other playlist will NuTsie synch with and if there are multiple apps, which would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for everyones feedback!

Aloha & Mahalo,

~hpak~

csselement no está en línea Developer
    Hi hpak,

I can't answer your first question (I'd be pretty biased, considering I work at nuTsie!). I'll let the other Stackers help you there.

As far as your second and third questions:

2. If you purchased the "lifetime" nuTsie subscription, this is specifically for the "lifetime of the device". Unfortunately, that means getting a new subscription if/when you upgrade to the Bold. We tie licenses to devices and not to specific phone numbers or accounts.

3. Although sync'ing an iTunes library with nuTsie is the foundation of the product, there is PLENTY for non-iTunes users to explore with nuTsie. Remember, users can share playlists, you can explore and listen to anyone else's playlists, and we have 1000's of "featured" playlists built by our own team! One great example is our Top 100 songs for every year from 1950-2007. Those are a few solutions for non-iTunes users...BUT just last week we introduced playlist creation features on nuTsie.com that allows you to build playlists right on the fly (with the entire nuTsie music database at your fingertips). That way you'll never have to use iTunes to create personalized playlists that sync up with your BlackBerry.

If you have any more questions, let em fly.

ray244190 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme
    I myself like the nutsie as long as I'm using WIFI. It takes me about 3 to 5 minutes to get the music to play when I'm working off a cell tower. I haven't used all the features that they have available.
    Question for "csselement" if I should change devises for the reason beyond my control, like, "dopping it in the toilet". Then when I get my new BB can I still have my Nutsie app, or do I have to pay for it again?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

csselement no está en línea Developer
    ray244190:

The official answer is "life of the device" no matter what unfortunate woes your phone may suffer.

Note to all mobile device users: don't put your phone in your front sweatshirt pocket while at the toilet. All it takes is a stout fly zip-up and the phone takes a urine bath. I know because it happened to me.