I downloaded BSC jar to alx converter. and it will let me chose everything and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

kophia no está en línea Stack level 1

not sure where to post this.. BSC converter help?

Advertisement

I downloaded BSC jar to alx converter. and it will let me chose everything and the JAR file to convert. When i click to start it it loads a black box and just sits there, currently its been sitting for almost an hour. i believe my jre is up to date. but if there is some sort of step by step for everything like what to edit in the environment variables etc..could someone post a link or something..

i found this site yesterday and i learned the way to load jar files and download but they never work. all of them have an error or say download failed, so id like to convert to alx.

please and thanks

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: not sure where to post this.. BSC converter help?

It may be that the applications are not compatible with BB Devices or with your Specific BB and Device Sortware.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

^well, id like to check the other way (alx files) is there a step by step type thing to set it up to be able to fix it..i have the blackberry jde 4.3.0\bin\ in my environment variables..is there anything else i have to do?

bump?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I don't have any experience with converting jar files to alx/cod files. I'm sorry but I really can't help with the converter. What apps are are you trying to install

Rcbjr

^mostly just games. in installed the pearl ball color event thing, and it came with an ALX file and it installed perfectly, if i put in the jar file it will fail to install, or not let me play once installed.

do you know anybody who has experience and i could possibly pm them? or email?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Once again, Are you sure these games are meant for your Pearl? If they are not compatible, then you just won't be able to install them. Let's try again, use Media Manager or Windows explorer to put one game jar file on your media card. Disconnect your pearl from the PC and open you Media App. Go to the menu and select Explore. Browse to the jar file you just transferred and select it. Open the menu and select Open. What happens?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles