I paid for a Beejive license awhile ago and really liked the app because you ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question No support from BeejiveIM?

I paid for a Beejive license awhile ago and really liked the app because you can login to all of your IM accounts on your BB with one step. The app allows you to see and chat with buddies from AIM, Yahoo, and even now Facebook. Recently though they did several update releases. After this I started having problems.

I couldn't see the text beside checkboxes when selecting options in preferences, I would often have trouble logging on or receive an error message and the app would freeze that I had to do a battery pull to close it.

I have tried joining the Beejive support forum and posting messages there and even sending an email to their support team, all with no response. There are others with similar problems on the forum also, but it seems that the admins are very inactive.

Does anyone else here use Beejive? Have you had similar problems? Gotten any replies ever from support or not?

If anyone has any similar experience, knows about the problems from the updates and perhaps how to address them I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Been using it myself for a few months on my 8900 with no problems. What is the error message you're receiving?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Have you tried to email them at: support@beejive.com

I've used Beejive for (probably) 2+ years and never had any problems bad enough to contact support. I've never tried the support forum. Usually those forums are largely run by users with a little support from a company representative - don't know if that's the case here or not. Beejive has been one of the best apps in my experience for working right and not dropping connections, etc. FYI, I'm running 2.0.3 (4) on my 8330. Good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Have you tried to email them at: support@beejive.com
    I've emailed them at that address (March 15) and never received a reply. I'm using version 2.0.2 on a Pearl 8130. When

If I go to the help menu the error on the bottom of it states the following:

Error encountered during XML parse: End tag does not match start tag 'ul'.

Like I said - when setting my preferences for things like how my buddy list is shown there is nothing by the check boxes.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    That error is at the bottom of my help list too but my buddy list options work fine. You're running 2.0.2 - I'm running 2.0.3 - I wonder if that's the difference and there's an upgrade you could try? ( I'm 8330, OS 4.5)
    Last edited by jblackfish; 04-29-2010 at 09:09 AM.