I just heard from Roboform's customer support, it seems that there won't be a blackberry ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ixtab no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs down No Roboform for the blackberry

Advertisement

I just heard from Roboform's customer support, it seems that there won't be a blackberry version after all :-(

There were rumors a few months ago that they are alpha-testing a blackberry port of their application, but they probably faced too many technical difficulties (or not enough user interest?).

If you are interested in such a solution on your blackberry please go to:
    www.roboform.com --> Contact --> Online Support and submit a query/request.

Thanks,
    Ix.

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: No Roboform for the blackberry

Quote Originally Posted by ixtab
    I just heard from Roboform's customer support, it seems that there won't be a blackberry version after all :-(

There were rumors a few months ago that they are alpha-testing a blackberry port of their application, but they probably faced too many technical difficulties (or not enough user interest?).

If you are interested in such a solution on your blackberry please go to:
    www.roboform.com --> Contact --> Online Support and submit a query/request.

Thanks,
    Ix.
    That's a bummer! I absolutely love Roboform -- I think it has saved about 6 months of redundant keying for me over the past couple of years. Will go submit a request...

I've been using Roboform for years now (on my PC, Palm and PocketPC), gathered 100s of logins and secured notes, BUT huge bummer... Roboform won't let you export your records....!
    They use proprietary storage format and there's no known way to import their records into one of the existing blackberry (3rd party) solutions.
    So I recommend not even starting to use it if you need such a solution on your blackberry. Unless you feel like re-typing it all into another app (like I'll have to do soon).

Oh well.

Here's some more about Roboform's lack of export... Just in case someone wanted to start using it while hoping they will ever release a blackberry client (...beware):
    http://www.hyperorg.com/blogger/mtar...of_export.html

CustomDuals no está en línea Stack level 2

As far as exporting - what about this?

Sorry, I coverd up the "Export TAB" with the second picture, but it is there.....

Once I get my passwords to the Browsers, I can usually maniuplater them for export elsewhere.

">http://

CustomDuals, that only exports the passcard's URLs/addresses, it does not export the saved form (/passwords etc.) information.