Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Its Kind of a pain to use. I dont like how it keeps chainging to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

alnineball no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: nimbuzz messenger - MSN, Skype, Google Talk, Aol, and Yahoo

Advertisement

Its Kind of a pain to use. I dont like how it keeps chainging to another window when your typing a message.

s_pelmelay no está en línea Stack level 1

Dear users,

Thanks for all your comments about the Nimbuzz application! We are very happy with user feedback!
    Below you can find answers to your comments and or questions. If there is anything else I can help you with do not hesitate to contact me! Please mail to pelmelay@nimbuzz.com

Kind regards,
    Sofie Pelmelay
    Nimbuzz

Chachooka man:
    -We need to know user's country and operator (please mail your answer to pelmelay@nimbuzz.com)

Chrisb3:
    - There is no support for the 8800 in the version 0.9.1. You can try the Pearl version but the right one for the 8800 will be available at the end of this month with the release 0.9.2.

Jscottbarnes:
    - Nimbuzz is a free application and this will always be

EricaJ1073:
    - You can keep Nimbuzz running in background pressing the hang-up button of your BlackBerry. To put it in foreground again you have only to click again on the Nimbuzz icon on the menu again (like when you start it)

Peterme:
    -
    Calling with skype is in progress... but for now you can chat with your Skype buddies

Evilcaptain:
    - Thanks for your information. We are going to investigate about the problem.

Alnineball:
    - We use an our own graphic interface that uses pure J2ME API on the
    BlackBerry as well and doesn't use specific items from BlackBerry API
    because we didn't want to have a big fragmentation between the different
    versions for each device. We are currently working to improve usability on
    all the devices to avoid the problem you have pointed out.'

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

I tried to login to the nimbuzz web site to post comments but It kept failing like my credentials are wrong. If you don't mind comments here Sofie, then I will put them here.

One feature I would like is the ability to copy the whole conversation of a chat window and put it into an email or notepad for future reference.

Also, I think someone already mentioned that sometimes the window that allows you to type in your message just disappears when a new message arrives from someone.

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3

My friend in Iceland tried it but got a message that his Nimbuzz to Nimbuzz call was being charged long-distance rates because there was no local Nimbuzz access number. This is puzzling because on the Nimbuzz website Iceland is one of the supported countries.

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try

Quote Originally Posted by s_pelmelay
    Dear users,

Thanks for all your comments about the Nimbuzz application! We are very happy with user feedback!
    Below you can find answers to your comments and or questions. If there is anything else I can help you with do not hesitate to contact me! Please mail to pelmelay@nimbuzz.com

Kind regards,
    Sofie Pelmelay
    Nimbuzz

Chachooka man:
    -We need to know user's country and operator (please mail your answer to pelmelay@nimbuzz.com)

Chrisb3:
    - There is no support for the 8800 in the version 0.9.1. You can try the Pearl version but the right one for the 8800 will be available at the end of this month with the release 0.9.2.

Jscottbarnes:
    - Nimbuzz is a free application and this will always be

EricaJ1073:
    - You can keep Nimbuzz running in background pressing the hang-up button of your BlackBerry. To put it in foreground again you have only to click again on the Nimbuzz icon on the menu again (like when you start it)

Peterme:
    -
    Calling with skype is in progress... but for now you can chat with your Skype buddies

Evilcaptain:
    - Thanks for your information. We are going to investigate about the problem.

Alnineball:
    - We use an our own graphic interface that uses pure J2ME API on the
    BlackBerry as well and doesn't use specific items from BlackBerry API
    because we didn't want to have a big fragmentation between the different
    versions for each device. We are currently working to improve usability on
    all the devices to avoid the problem you have pointed out.'

this app looks so cool, but can any 1 help me with the logging in process, i can't seem to get it
    it keeps telling me " socket connection failed" does this mean i need a better signal or what????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12