I recently signed up for nimbuzz, I was wondering if anyone else was having troubles ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

slingshotzack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FBC82E

nimbuzz

Advertisement

I recently signed up for nimbuzz, I was wondering if anyone else was having troubles signing into sum using nimbuzz, and if anyone else knew a of a free aim client, short on cash and addicted to communication not good mix :]

KING_E no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305ccac0

Re: nimbuzz

eqo works ok (and i stress "ok"). www.eqo.com

i held out for a while and finally broke down and bought jivetalk. that really is the best program, hands down. if you IM more that rarely, its worth the money.
    myspace.com/kingelam << go... you know you want to.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

What is nimbuzz?

slingshotzack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FBC82E

it is an all in one im agent for free, http://www.nimbuzz.com

KING_E no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305ccac0

i could get it to load, but not actually run. hence the use of eqo, and most recently jivetalk
    myspace.com/kingelam << go... you know you want to.

tt.lucia no está en línea Stack level 1

You could also try trutap. It offers free IM (Yahoo, MSN, AIM, and ICQ) on any phone plus other features like posting to blogs, group messaging, uploading photos, etc. You could try trutap on your Blackberries starting next week!

trutap dot com

cizake no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241C3C5B

or iskoot.com and it's free too
    my Blog
    my Company

Florian SEROUSSI

wewex no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2522d54d

Quote Originally Posted by slingshotzack View Post
    I recently signed up for nimbuzz, I was wondering if anyone else was having troubles signing into sum using nimbuzz, and if anyone else knew a of a free aim client, short on cash and addicted to communication not good mix :]
    hey, I have problems signin' into nimbuzz... same thing happens when i downloaded and installed mig33.... they are free but they kinda suck.... Does anyone know why won't nimbuzz read my connection settings?

Mtrimmer no está en línea Stack level 2

I switched from GTalk with transports configured for MSN, AIM and Yahoo to WebMessenger (www dot webmessenger dot com). My first day with it sucked (day of the outage, thought it was the app!) and deleted it. Went back the next day, downloaded it and have been very happy since, especially since I didn't shell out any $$ for JiveTalk...

As an extra note, I needed this post to configure WebMessenger to work with my VZW 8130.

Quote Originally Posted by needforspd View Post
    Nope doesnt require BES. I have BIS and I finally got it working by changing the server host and port.

Try these settings if youre having problems logging in:
    Under server settings.
    protocol: leave at native
    host: im.webmessenger.com
    host 2: leave alone
    Port: 1717
    Time out: up to you

I made these changes and was able to login.
    Hope this helps!

shepherd no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've been using Nimbuzz for awhile now, and I've enjoyed it quite a bit. Never had any problems using it with my Pearl and my Curves other than lately. Lately, it disconnects and reconnects me randomly and repeatedly....which tends to lead to error messages like "you've signed in too many times, please try later".

Other than that, though, Nimbuzz's software seems to be pretty well rounded. It's every bit what I expect from a messaging service from my mobile. I'm in sales, and when I'm not with customers personally, I'm frequently getting IMs through AIM, MSN, Yahoo, and Google Talk all on Nimbuzz...but I've uninstalled it recently in hopes that when the next version comes out, it fixes the reconnection issue.