I am planning to upgrade to a 8310 Curve, from an old cell phone and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

2Phaast no está en línea Stack level 1

Newbie - Word Document Software Questions

Advertisement

I am planning to upgrade to a 8310 Curve, from an old cell phone and old Palm Treo 90 handlheld, and need a basic (cheap) word processing program to create and edit Windows Word documents on the Curve, then be able to sync them with my home computer (No need for any spread sheet or powerpoint stuff). Anyone know of a basic program that I can get? Also, does the Curve have a some type of "desktop" software for my computer so I can sync it up with the Curve? I have very basic Palm skills, just use it to make basic documents while I am out in the field, then print up back at the office, etc.... And the Curve is actually smaller than my old Palm, and smaller than a new Palm smart phone... I don't even need all the other features like email, internet etc.... Thanks.

WazzuKirk no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Newbie - Word Document Software Questions

eOffice works extremely well, but it's $99, and is the only one that I can see purchasing. There is also a new thread that states the new BlackBerry OS the will be coming out will give the function of editing MS Office docs as a standard function, so keep your eye out for that.
    "Stultus est sicut stultus facit"
    "Stupid is as stupid does" - Forrest Gump

ShimmyShine no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436DAB7

Re: Newbie - Word Document Software Questions

When exactly is the new OS supposed to be coming out? I have AT&T Curve, and I would love that software although it would run eOffice out, oh well :P