Thanks for the word of appreciation.. We are looking in to the tilting of videos.. But having problems with that.. And as you stated about multiplay its a huge application(in size) which is a combination of four individual modules.. Since it is already mounted heavy we are not in a state to add this feautre.. But we will keep this in mind ...

Quote Originally Posted by nokto View Post
I fricken love this app. multiPlayer, and mediaPlayer professionals rock. DivX supported, not mentioned anywhere. It does though, just change your FOURCC from DivX or Xvid to FMP4. Sweet! Just thought I would let you know. All of the shoutcast.com stations work great to, at 24k! Audio to Bluetooth option works sweet! Party time. I was so excited to see this product released. I have told all my fellow blackberry pearl 8100 owners to get one of those two apps. Notes to developer: Excellant work, grand achievement in my world. Things needed: In multiplay why isn't the radio an option? I would love to see the keyboards light option on/off as well as the trackball on/off even if just in fullscreen mode, as it is too bright at night, it takes away from the movie experience when watching, would like to focus on movie and not keyboard. Maybe a quick update would do the trick from the masters. The Horizantal playback option would also be sweet!. Thanks again love your product, no complaints. Keep up the excellent developing! Nokto