Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i have the latest os but i still always get the "file not supported" message.. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ds138 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23ECFD9A

Re: NEW!! v1.1 of mediaPlayer and multiPlay relased with full screen video playpack!

Advertisement

i have the latest os but i still always get the "file not supported" message..

any idea why?

dollars5 no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow Re: NEW!! v1.1 of mediaPlayer and multiPlay relased with full screen video playpack!

Quote Originally Posted by ds138
    i have the latest os but i still always get the "file not supported" message..

any idea why?
    Can you try the latest version from http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._internet.html and more details on what file format you try to play? That will aid us help you.

realcomix no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: NEW!! v1.1 of mediaPlayer and multiPlay relased with full screen video playpack!

Hey 5doller insted of the video being played verticly where we get less pixals in the wide make it to where we can play it the sideways where we get more of a wide screen ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

top-dogg no está en línea Stack level 1

having problems downloading ALX multiplay

hi, i'm having a small problem opening the ALX link for multiplay. everytime i click the link for ALX

<loader version="1.0"> <application id="multiPlay"> <name > multiPlay </name> <description > Blackberry Entertainment+Productivity+Utility all in one application </description> <version > 1.1.0.1570 </version> <vendor > Dollars 5 Complete </vendor> <copyright > Copyright (c) 2007 Dollars 5 Complete </copyright> <fileset Java="1.28"> <directory > </directory> <files > multiPlay.cod </files> </fileset> </application></loader>
    appears. could you possibly help me because ALX is the only one i can add onto my BB pearl. thank you.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Wow, I got the new media player working on most of the RADIO stations listed on the Dollars5 forum.
    And, no "uncaught evceptions"...even when switching functions on the player. I can go from Radio to Music Player and back. I can switch from one radio broadcast to another w/o crashes.

This is GREAT! Thx $5 or Steve. The only thing left to do is add Sirius...hehe, hopefully.

I Recommend This! Would give it a 9 out of 10. I will buy this.
    Last edited by Lowrider; 08-08-2007 at 02:27 PM.
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

br7sv9x8 no está en línea Stack level 1

need help what does unsupported content type means for the dollars5 program i keep on getting that when i try to play movies on my 8100 pearl sorry for the newbe question??

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

I have tried to download multiplay lots of times through t-mob and opera.No luck. Get to the end ;then it says''Download failed'.Any ideas!

brite no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by br7sv9x8
    need help what does unsupported content type means for the dollars5 program i keep on getting that when i try to play movies on my 8100 pearl sorry for the newbe question??
    Unsupported content types may be caused if you are trying to play some files which are not supported by blackberry.Try using convertor to convert the files to blackberry supported format and then it will work well.

Quote Originally Posted by br7sv9x8
    Unsupported content types may be caused if you are trying to play some files which are not supported by blackberry.Try using convertor to convert the files to blackberry supported format and then it will work well.

dollars5 no está en línea Stack level 3

Dear Supporters, some news for you:
    There is a beta of our new version available for public access from:
    OTA: http://www.dollars5.com/QA1/mediaPlayer.jad
    Desktop Install: http://www.dollars5.com/QA1/mediaPlayer.zip

The following are the improvements:
    1] Added Last.fm scrobbling (Let the world know what song you listen at present - more details from Last.fm &ndash; The Social Music Revolution site)
    2] Added Last.fm radio player (listen to tracks as you wish - search by tag or artist and stream the songs - make sure you have very good bandwidth and set the radio buffer level to a larger value - it is very high bandwidth streaming)
    3] Added support for side volume control keys
    4] Added 'Auto detect' audio path - some good news for Bt users (adjustable from settings screen)
    5] Improved Internet Radio streaming
    6] Wall paper changing (adjustable from settings screen)
    7] Seek audio/video support
    8] Auto detect new codecs as supported by the device platform (preparation for the possible WMA support)
    9] Battery/Signal level
    10] Auto Start playlist on startup (adjustable from settings screen)
    11] Auto Stop at duration or at low/set battery level (adjustable from settings screen)
    12] Improved Crossfade (adjustable from settings screen)
    13] Forward and rewind for videos by percentage set in settings

There is some bad news for the XM Radio and Sirius fans - both seems to stream in WMV format which is not supported at present by RIM Platform at present - we are working on alternatives that will allow us to stream the satellite radios without violating their Terms of Service (we could transcode at our server and re-broadcast - but that violates the TOS of Sirius and XM - also puts a load on our servers )

A few more secret features to be announced sooner - so stay tuned. We really would appreciate your feedback on the features and suggestions to improve further.

nokto no está en línea Stack level 1

I fricken love this app. multiPlayer, and mediaPlayer professionals rock. DivX supported, not mentioned anywhere. It does though, just change your FOURCC from DivX or Xvid to FMP4. Sweet! Just thought I would let you know. All of the shoutcast.com stations work great to, at 24k! Audio to Bluetooth option works sweet! Party time. I was so excited to see this product released. I have told all my fellow blackberry pearl 8100 owners to get one of those two apps. Notes to developer: Excellant work, grand achievement in my world. Things needed: In multiplay why isn't the radio an option? I would love to see the keyboards light option on/off as well as the trackball on/off even if just in fullscreen mode, as it is too bright at night, it takes away from the movie experience when watching, would like to focus on movie and not keyboard. Maybe a quick update would do the trick from the masters. The Horizantal playback option would also be sweet!. Thanks again love your product, no complaints. Keep up the excellent developing! Nokto

vinniet no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Dollar5 - when will you support fast forward and rewind. So if you are watching a video you can skip the commercials. Thanks!

jlb522 no está en línea Stack level 2

Just downloaded and begun to play around with it! It's the first app that I have come accross that I can actually listen to the streaming radio without it buffering or whatever every 5 sec.! This is great I will reccomend it to everyone!!!

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

I just downloaded it and so far it's great! I can finally listen to streaming radio. I have a few stations that I had the http address from my Nokia player. Anyone else have some good ones?

Hi,
    Its really nice to hear that streaming radio is working fine for most user as pretend.. Hope you can have more functionalities in future also..

Quote Originally Posted by E3BK View Post
    I just downloaded it and so far it's great! I can finally listen to streaming radio. I have a few stations that I had the http address from my Nokia player. Anyone else have some good ones?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast