Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by laz from pics posted by GotPearl I wouldn't exactly call this full ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dollars5 no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow Re: Full screen video player is here.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by laz
    from pics posted by GotPearl I wouldn't exactly call this full screen, I mean they are just hiding controls. not really worth the MB space i think
    and why is everything I try and play Unsupported?
    T understand you should try the video http://dollars5.com/QA/sweety.avi with both Dollars 5 mediaPlayer and the bundled media player.

We can help your issue - I assume you hav the default Blackberry OS v4.1 , to enable playback controls, bluetooth audio support - you will need to upgrade your OS to version 4.2.1 - It is easy and good for the Blackberry as a whole.

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: NEW!! v1.1 of mediaPlayer and multiPlay relased with full screen video playpack!

Just Bought it!!!

Simply Amazing...

Well done Dollars5.

Smile Re: NEW!! v1.1 of mediaPlayer and multiPlay relased with full screen video playpack!

Thanks for the kind words of appreciation, Glad you liked it.

We are still working on to improve the application, let us know your feedback and we will sure try to add them.

Re: NEW!! v1.1 of mediaPlayer and multiPlay relased with full screen video playpack!

Btw: Dollars5 mediaPlayer is featured on their "Meme or Lame Magazine" which is free to download from http://memeorlame.com/read.php (the magazine is ads free - except it features some ads for FireFox, OpenOffice and other opensource projects).

This was really refreshing to us as a developer to get good feedback.

A seperate news no this is available at http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tml#post261192

fbriceno97 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dollars5

We are still working on to improve the application, let us know your feedback and we will sure try to add them.
    I will contact you and give my feedback...

cheers

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

OK...so if I buy this program. How do I get movies on my pearl? Do I still ahve to go through that conversion process, or can I just download them? Will this play movies on YouTube?

blingladen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21C6496F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Has anyone downloaded either apps onto 8700 with any success?

fbriceno97 Guest

Lightbulb Re: NEW!! v1.1 of mediaPlayer and multiPlay relased with full screen video playpack!

Quote Originally Posted by dollars5

I think that it should offer suport of Windows Media Files... is this possible or just a dream Dollars5?

Cheers...

k1stunr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2404AC13

Dollars 5 my question is i know that it outputs the sound through bluetooth but does it do it via A2dp or just standard mono im wondering because i plan on buying a stereo bluetooth headset and am wondering if it is worth it

Arrow Re: NEW!! v1.1 of mediaPlayer and multiPlay relased with full screen video playpack!

Quote Originally Posted by fbriceno97
    I think that it should offer suport of Windows Media Files... is this possible or just a dream Dollars5?
    It is possible, but RIM is the one who blocks it. As a developer we are all dependant on RIM on any operation on the device. Originally as stated in the statement of RIM press-release on new APIs on march 27, 2007 http://www.rim.net/news/press/2007/p..._2007-01.shtml "MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC and AMR audio formats with support for routing audio playback to the external speaker" - but unfortunately this is yet not supported for some reason.

Our mediaPlayer has support for WMA - but it will be available only if RIM allows us to access it.

Hopefully with next OS update (the roggers OS also doesnt seem to support this)

Quote Originally Posted by fbriceno97
    Dollars 5 my question is i know that it outputs the sound through bluetooth but does it do it via A2dp or just standard mono im wondering because i plan on buying a stereo bluetooth headset and am wondering if it is worth it
    Currently RIM hardware supports only Mono playback. Stereo playback is being worked by RIM - if it is available for the Blackberry platform- sure Dollars 5 mediaPlayer will support it.

Arrow Re: NEW!! v1.1 of mediaPlayer and multiPlay relased with full screen video playpack!

Quote Originally Posted by blingladen
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Has anyone downloaded either apps onto 8700 with any success?
    It is compatible only with 8800 and 8100 as of now. We are working on to support 8300 series.

Ch1t0wn no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how do
    I make the player my default player?

At present there is no way to make tghe application the default player - but we are working on to make it sooner.

retrozion no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~so does this mean I can watch videos from the internet without converting it at all?

Quote Originally Posted by retrozion
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~so does this mean I can watch videos from the internet without converting it at all?
    No retozion: due to limited media format support, display size, all video should be first converted to Blackberry compatible formats before playing.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast