Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

just download it, n its great but the large grizzly fonts is kinda wack tho'.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tsatsut no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24294af1

Advertisement

just download it, n its great but the large grizzly fonts is kinda wack tho'.

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    I bought and yes its great, but I get duplicates of the first 4 icons on the bar: messages, call log, calendar and contacts.
    Is anyone having the same problem?
    Does anyone know how to solve this?
    Thanks.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by jmajluf View Post
    I bought and yes its great, but I get duplicates of the first 4 icons on the bar: messages, call log, calendar and contacts.
    Is anyone having the same problem?
    Does anyone know how to solve this?
    Thanks.
    Well. The first three icons are docked - meaning they can't be changed. So if you make the first three apps on the icon screen messages, calendar and call log then yes, you will have duplicates on the *today* or first screen. (Go back and read the OP..it explains it)

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    So, I think you just need to move those icons down off of your first 7 since they are already there and docked. No Worries..

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just a heads up to those considering this theme, I had a problem with the date not displaying properly on my Pearl. I emailed BPlay and got a reply this morning saying they are having heavy support volume right now and a response to my issue could take 10-14 days!

I really do like the theme though........if they get the date issue fixed, it will be a new favorite for me.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Just a heads up to those considering this theme, I had a problem with the date not displaying properly on my Pearl. I emailed BPlay and got a reply this morning saying they are having heavy support volume right now and a response to my issue could take 10-14 days!

I really do like the theme though........if they get the date issue fixed, it will be a new favorite for me.

The date is showing correctly today on my theme. Whoo Hoo, how did that happen. Try going into a different theme and then go back to the Crossbar theme and see if the date shows up for you and let us know if it works now.. Hopefully, tomorrows date will be correct as well.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    10-14 days thats so wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

Bummer! Now that the time is in double digits (10:30) The date and time run together without a space. Looks like we are back to the drawing board. :cry:

This is for the Pearl date problem...

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Glad I went ahead and bought, it looks good and it's probably the only purchased theme I have that I can actually change my background on.

Maybe if we're lucky they might have a update for it that will fix certain things, just like the iBerry Block theme got a update a few weeks ago.

And since I'm not familiar with the CDK software, will I be able to edit premade themes or am I totally off?
    Last edited by silviajdm; 03-20-2008 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Bummer! Now that the time is in double digits (10:30) The date and time run together without a space. Looks like we are back to the drawing board. :cry:

This is for the Pearl date problem...
    At least it still says the 20th, yesterday it said the 1st. WED is wider than THU so that may be a problem every Wednesday with a double digit date.....we'll just have to keep track of the issues as they come. :sigh:

MagmicGames no está en línea Stack level 1
    Dear Pinstack users,

We apologize for the issues some of you have experienced with our new Crossbar theme.

We have developed an update to address the issues that have been identified with the WiFi logo on 8820 and 8320 devices, as well as the banner date on 8100 series devices. This update is available for free to anyone who has previously purchased Crossbar, by using our support page. Please note that due to support volume it may take some time for all new download links to be delivered.

Any other issues you may have should also be directed to our support department, and we will do our best to resolve them.

Thank you for your continued support.

-Magmic Games

Emailed Bplay support for the upgrade download. I will let you know if it works when I get it.

I just downloaded the updated version and the date issues seem to be fixed! And much faster than the 10-14 days mentioned in the email from them this morning!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by silviajdm View Post
    And since I'm not familiar with the CDK software, will I be able to edit premade themes or am I totally off?
    no, you cannot edit the theme...

saeder no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by breakerfall View Post
    nice, very nice... BUT:
    [rant]
    i HATE comic sans font!!!
    rim calls it BBCasual, but its all just comic sans, the WORST FONT EVER!!
    fyi, the BB font setting does not change the menu/message listing font, it's stuck at freakin' comic sans, dammit
    [/rant]

ok, im better now...
    I whole heartedly agree, I didn't see this thread before I picked up the theme, I love it... except for the comic sans! I wish they'd kept the nice clean font they've got everywhere else! Is there a way to change this? I wonder what the chances are of a re-packaging are lol.
    Last edited by saeder; 03-20-2008 at 06:57 PM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast