28A4ED28

Advertisement

pretty sweeeeeeet
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I just noticed the date issue on the pearl a couple hours ago......I emailed support at bplay, hopefully this will be addressed quickly....having an incomplete date on the homescreen is a major problem! Otherwise this is a pretty cool theme.....still wish I could get the zip file though.......I paid for it, I want to be able to delete it and load it again as my mood strikes.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    i emailed them and still no email
    nothing no theme on my phone
    emailed them 6 times already hmm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by LatinLegacy View Post
    i emailed them and still no email
    nothing no theme on my phone
    emailed them 6 times already hmm?
    Don't be suprised if it takes 24-48 hours for them to respond. I had an issue with BB alerts from Handango, the registration code they gave me would not work, it took a day and a half for them to get me the right code. I would expect the same from BPlay.....but maybe you'll hear from them in the morning, who knows.......I had to email BPlay about this theme too because the date is cut off on my Pearl, so it says the date is Wed, Mar 1 instead of the 19th......so I'm still waiting too....just not holding my breath
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    well i got the theme for me and my wife and dont work on both phones...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i don't know many download sites that have instant tech/cust service...patience
    rest assured that you will receive an email back with a solution

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~has anyone out this on the Pearl yet? I've never actually bought a theme before, I have free ones but I really like this one. I was reading the disclaimer on bplay and its saying download at your own risk and what not, and other fees may apply depending on subscriptions? Well #1, how's the theme working out on the pearl? And #2 if I download this theme am I subscribing to anything that i'l be later charged for?

JokerN1978 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2528CE64
    Only noticed last night after downloading that the WiFi logo sits right over the EDGE/GPRS logo on my 8320.
    That for me is unacceptable when 1. it costs money, and 2. they specifically ask what sort of 83xx device you have.

Also, the change profile icon doesnt seem to be accessible from the homescreen. It looks as if its supposed to be at the right hand convenience key. I aint changing my convenience keys for a theme.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I also emailed bplay and requested a refund if they could not fix the date issue. I will let you guy's know what they say.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~has anyone out this on the Pearl yet? I've never actually bought a theme before, I have free ones but I really like this one. I was reading the disclaimer on bplay and its saying download at your own risk and what not, and other fees may apply depending on subscriptions? Well #1, how's the theme working out on the pearl? And #2 if I download this theme am I subscribing to anything that i'l be later charged for?
    I would say that would be a question for Bplay Justyn ~ drop them an email. You'll have to wait the normal 24-48 hrs for a reply as most sites operate. You guys are just spoiled cause the Stacks are fast!

Patience....

On my pearl, yesterdays date, the 19th appeared as the 1st......but today, the 20th displays fine......same # of characters.............weird~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am always looking to try new themes, would you be willing to share you 2 day vista?

totally understand if you don't or cant

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Thanks, just downloaded it, it looks nice but the icons are so small, then I thought that because it is a $7 install (OTA Only), guess if I ever remove it or have to wipe my BB its gone; so that will probably be the last time I install an OTA only purchase. And, I don't know having just got into making Themes I'm kinda stuck on my "Ultimate Vista 2Day Theme" Its just so Clean and Crisp.

But Thanks anyway!
    would you be willing to share your Ultimate vista 2day sounds cool, ?

i totally understand in you dont what to.....

TiaBia no está en línea Stack level 2
    Got it and love it!!!

--but not as much as my two Cherri Chiodo themes (Butterfly Today and Marbles Today)!!!
    Last edited by TiaBia; 03-20-2008 at 11:38 AM.

na5daq no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by saladiro View Post
    would you be willing to share your Ultimate vista 2day sounds cool, ?

i totally understand in you dont what to.....
    Check the 83XX Theme section http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._pinstack.html

Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Thanks, just downloaded it, it looks nice but the icons are so small, then I thought that because it is a $7 install (OTA Only), guess if I ever remove it or have to wipe my BB its gone; so that will probably be the last time I install an OTA only purchase. And, I don't know having just got into making Themes I'm kinda stuck on my "Ultimate Vista 2Day Theme" Its just so Clean and Crisp.

But Thanks anyway!
    If you need a zip just use JavaLoader extract the .cod file from your blackberry and just save it to your computer, takes about 5 minutes. You won't need the bplay link any more after that.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast