Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by LatinLegacy umm i download nothing did battery pull nothing reinstall os nothing ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by LatinLegacy View Post
    umm i download nothing did battery pull nothing reinstall os nothing then tried to reinstall then says download expired?
    Try this first and I have had this problem on a previous blackberry. First of all, do you already have several themes installed on your blackberry? If you do delete one that you may not be particularly crazy about or you have backed up some where on your computer or desktop. Then if you BB doesn't automatically request a reset do a battery pull then. This may solve your problems as it has for me in the past on a previous blackberry.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by SanaTizer View Post
    Cherri, Nice theme, but how does it compare to the today+? I love that theme the most so far even over the L deminsion.

Aside from the theme, what's the "B" icon between your facebook and pinstack icons?

hmm...actually very similar because you have the docked sneak peak apps AND the top seven from the 'icon' screen...

personally, i will switch back to one of MY personal custom themes that i have tweaked, tweaked, and then tweaked summore

but this just show's everyone what is coming up on the new CDK release...just wish they would hurry it up

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I mentioned that 3rd party icons did not highlight, but the problem is that it does highlight, but it is a small circle, so if your icons are larger (like, beyond 411, softreset, Pinstack etc.) you can't see the highlight. Does that make sense to ya?
    ya, kind of an issue considering all the third party stuff is WAY bigger than the actual icons...that is my biggest gripe on this one so far especially for something like viigo

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    On my 8820 the wi-fi icon falls right on top of "EDGE" almost completely covering it up.
    yep...i'd guess that would be a deal breaker for all 8320 themes.
    when i build themes, i leave that space open completely, so that my theme is built for all 83xx devices. (my 8310 doesn't need the space, but the 8320 sure does)

Quote Originally Posted by jr_sy View Post
    Why on the web-page says that it supports WI-FI bb if the icons are all miss-placed (cut-off)... Do they test this themes before releasing?
    they are supposed to...

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    Looks sweet Cherri. Did you make it? If so any chance you could do one for the Pearl 8100? This would be one I would def buy!
    not mine justyn i don't have a copy of the new CDK that is in beta right now. im sure bplay has it for the 8100...did you look?
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 03-19-2008 at 10:47 PM. Reason: merged posts

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    In the mean time, I don't think I want to make my own themes, lol. They look so primitive compared to this.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Justyn, There is one for the pearl. I have one and it loaded just fine. Just enter what kind of phone you have when you purchase.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was just about to purchase this (and I still am) but someone mentioned that when the next upgrade comes out, will this be deleted since it is a OTA or can it be backed up on DM?

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Looks very cool! Actually, it looks just like the playstation 3 and PSP menus....

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by silviajdm View Post
    I was just about to purchase this (and I still am) but someone mentioned that when the next upgrade comes out, will this be deleted since it is a OTA or can it be backed up on DM?
    you run the chance of losing it...doesn't mean you will lose it.
    i have upgraded/downgraded/upgraded again and I still have some themes that I have purchased OTA on my bb.

breakerfall no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301891C2
    nice, very nice... BUT:
    [rant]
    i HATE comic sans font!!!
    rim calls it BBCasual, but its all just comic sans, the WORST FONT EVER!!
    fyi, the BB font setting does not change the menu/message listing font, it's stuck at freakin' comic sans, dammit
    [/rant]

ok, im better now...
    my "smart"phone odyssey:
    Kyocera6035 | Kyocera7135 | oGo(!) | AudiovoxSMT5600 | BB7250 | BB7130e | VerizonXV6700 | MotoQ | BB8703e | BB8830

sstallard no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have it installed on my 8100 Pearl, but my date is cut off, it reads "Wed, Mar 1" when today is "Wed, Mar 18". hmmm, guess i have to live with that or is there something i can do

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by breakerfall View Post
    nice, very nice... BUT:
    [rant]
    i HATE comic sans font!!!
    rim calls it BBCasual, but its all just comic sans, the WORST FONT EVER!!
    fyi, the BB font setting does not change the menu/message listing font, it's stuck at freakin' comic sans, dammit
    [/rant]

ok, im better now...
    i actually like bbcasual, for some menus... but the bbcasual in the messages menu doesn't have smoothing or anti-alias on and after looking at it for awhile, kinda hurts my eyes. but the fonts everywhere else aren't so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by sstallard View Post
    i have it installed on my 8100 Pearl, but my date is cut off, it reads "Wed, Mar 1" when today is "Wed, Mar 18". hmmm, guess i have to live with that or is there something i can do
    i wouldn't...that can be fixed VERY easily and should have been caught during QA. send an email to bplay letting them know, bc it doesn't happen on the curve/qwerty version. (and today is the 19th )

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    hmm...actually very similar because you have the docked sneak peak apps AND the top seven from the 'icon' screen...

personally, i will switch back to one of MY personal custom themes that i have tweaked, tweaked, and then tweaked summore

but this just show's everyone what is coming up on the new CDK release...just wish they would hurry it up

ya, kind of an issue considering all the third party stuff is WAY bigger than the actual icons...that is my biggest gripe on this one so far especially for something like viigo

yep...i'd guess that would be a deal breaker for all 8320 themes.
    when i build themes, i leave that space open completely, so that my theme is built for all 83xx devices. (my 8310 doesn't need the space, but the 8320 sure does)

they are supposed to...

not mine justyn i don't have a copy of the new CDK that is in beta right now. im sure bplay has it for the 8100...did you look?
    I was on there last night and didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but i'll check it out right now. THX
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Good catch, I didn't even notice that. My Pearlis doing the same thing with the date.I will contact Bplay.

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    you run the chance of losing it...doesn't mean you will lose it.
    i have upgraded/downgraded/upgraded again and I still have some themes that I have purchased OTA on my bb.
    I two have upgraded and downgraded. I usually just do a Full back-up before I restore. If I am changing devices... like I just had too when my T-mobile 8800 was boinked, I had to exchange it, and I used the transfer wizard, and it loaded my customized OS and ALL my extra themes, etc. My homescreen and settings were all the same as my device before I sent it back. Pretty slick feature actually.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3
    I should have read first, I didn't know that the messages and and everything is displayed in BB casual...that is ridiculous.

There has to be a way to change it.

Will bPlay help me out?
    REVIEW: SEIDIO HOLSTER, BACK DOOR, RUBBERIZED CASE, BEST SKINS EVER!

Contains A LOT of pictures and if you have any questions, let me know!

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3
    I contacted them inquiring about it...if they can't fix it I asked for a refund...
    REVIEW: SEIDIO HOLSTER, BACK DOOR, RUBBERIZED CASE, BEST SKINS EVER!

Contains A LOT of pictures and if you have any questions, let me know!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast