Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Originally Posted by jaesternbach ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ah ha! I am not the only one ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jaesternbach View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ah ha! I am not the only one with the notice able heavy battery consumption with this theme. I wonder what exactly is eating up all of the battery life...possibly the icons or the layout in general? I don't know really but, whatever it is, I am not going to keep using the theme. Well, I am going back to the L theme.
    I tried the L theme and I could not scroll up the left side.. Do you have that problem? If not where did you download it from, so i can try it again. Thanks

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yep problem with battery - doesn´t last - changed theme and battery seems to be back to normal!

prockn2red no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    244DB61F
    Hey, I have been reading about these themes and i STILL dont get how to put them on my phone. Any suggestions? By the way. i keep seeing your themes and i really love them. Could you do a custom one for me?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by prockn2red View Post
    Hey, I have been reading about these themes and i STILL dont get how to put them on my phone. Any suggestions? By the way. i keep seeing your themes and i really love them. Could you do a custom one for me?
    the theme that this thread is about isn't mine and is a commercial theme that can be bought at www.bplay.com

use this thread for instructions/how to for themes:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._activate.html

custom theme orders go thru my website

prockn2red no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    244DB61F
    sweet thanks

mlucio no está en línea Stack level 2
    help dont understand whats goin on, but i have assigned ringtones to my contacts and when they call its not the tones assigned(att tone) and its not the tone that i have assign in my profile. when callers call that are not in my address book then the tone is correct with my profile, weird i know. didnt start until i started using crossbar theme. n e suggestions!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    bleh...did you try a battery pull?

i haven't seen themes make profiles do weird stuff

if my bb is acting all weird, i do a soft reset/battery pull and it normally fixes it...

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~gotta with was said in the previous post..if that doesn't solve it then remove the the theme from your device.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I tried the L theme and I could not scroll up the left side.. Do you have that problem? If not where did you download it from, so i can try it again. Thanks
    Hey pdxmatts, I thankfully do not have the problem you have been having. Perhaps you are using a different blackberry then I? I am using a curve. Hope this helps, if you have any other questions, feel free to pin me (pins in my profile.)
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 03-26-2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: edited for content

mlucio no está en línea Stack level 2
    normally it does but have tried it plenty of times already, guess i will remove it and download again

nefer988 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Pretty nice and sleek, a great concept and unique style. I never bought anything from bplay, but I will try this one on my pearl.thanks!

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I bought the theme and i like it!

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    So I bought this theme a little over a week ago and overall would say it pretty good.

The rumors about it draining the battery are untrue from my experiences. The battery icon is simply designed differently than most and drops the first block faster than the rest. However, overall battery life is unchanged.

Looks great and is simple to use for everyday.

A few things I don't like is that the icons seem to be a little small and i dont like how you can't directly scroll the profiles as you can in most other themes.

Feel free to send Questions or comments.
    :)

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesternbach View Post
    Hey pdxmatts, I thankfully do not have the problem you have been having. Perhaps you are using a different blackberry then I? I am using a curve. Hope this helps, if you have any other questions, feel free to pin me (pins in my profile.)
    Thanks for the offer to help me, but I was told that It won't work on my 4.2 OS and was made for 4.3.. I guess I will have to wait for the 4.5 update. I have the 8100 Pearl from T-Mobile.

muck no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2054A42F
    Quote Originally Posted by breakerfall View Post
    nice, very nice... BUT:
    [rant]
    i HATE comic sans font!!!
    rim calls it BBCasual, but its all just comic sans, the WORST FONT EVER!!
    fyi, the BB font setting does not change the menu/message listing font, it's stuck at freakin' comic sans, dammit
    [/rant]

ok, im better now...
    agreed. its butt ugly.
    my inbox looks like im using a screen res of 640x480 in windows.