Sid Meier's Civilization IV: War of Two Cities (you can see more on the game ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Concsoft no está en línea Stack level 1

New Sid Meier's Civilization IV: War of Two Cities Released!

Advertisement

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: War of Two Cities
    (you can see more on the game at the Concrete Software website)

Based on the popular Civilization franchise, Sid Meier's Civ IV: War of Two Cities brings the excitement of world domination to BlackBerry. Defend the safety and development of your home city while at war with a neighboring city bent on your destruction.

- A Sid Meier's Civilization experience brought to the BlackBerry.
    - Build and expand an empire with casual game format offering technology development, army building and combat to progress your civilization through the ages.
    - New features and strategies present themselves as the player progresses through the game.
    - Full campaign or quick play option.
    - Statistics and high scores.
    - Choose between 4 civilizations - USA, Rome, Japan, and Russia.

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Civilization 4 4 blackberries??? That definately brought a smile on my face. Got pricing details n how big the download file is? I shud google it

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Trial available? Off to check...

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    oh man, right on, this was one of my all time favorite games.. I remeber playing it on playstation even, but man did that take ages, i remeber when you got in deep into the game, it would take an hour just for the AI to make all the moves for your opponents lol. (didnt play it on there very long, as I played it on PC first, and there was such a speed difference.)

I will have to check this out for sure.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Concsoft no está en línea Stack level 1
    The game is $14.99, there is a trial on the Concrete Software site as well. The game is pretty good size especially since it supports all the newer BlackBerry phones including the Bold.