Searching around i found this app called DiDiom..its kind of like nutsie but free since ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up New music App DIDIOM

Advertisement

Searching around i found this app called DiDiom..its kind of like nutsie but free since its in beta right now.. it seems like a nice app havn't gotten to downloading it yet (doing that right now)..i looked at the demo it looks neat and the interface its cool lets you stream music from your pc And look for other songs you can buy...here is the link just create your accout and download this to your blackberry and to your pc and your good to go...

If anybody tries this app please post your thoughts here

HERE IS THEIR WEBSITE:

https://www.didiom.com/about/about.aspx

HERE ARE SOME IMAGES

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I've tried it, it works really well as far as getting music from your pc, but the sound quality is very bad.

joetheplubmer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Very cool app! The sound quality is great on my BB.

Didiom is different from Nutsie. Nutsie does not do placeshifting. It compares the list of the songs in your iTunes library with the music already stored on nuTsie's Web servers, and if they have it, they stream it from their servers (not from your computer) to your phone. And what if they don't have it?...Didiom does not have this limitation.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Not available for bold >.>
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Downloaded it last night, install was easy, signup easy, install on phone easy, navigation slightly misplaced lol, but great interface.

Tested it at home, and sound was a little echoish, went into options and boosted the bitrate up to 64, big improvement, but i dont think my edge 8310 will handle any higher. I dont get very good reception at my house, so it cut out alot. I noticed 2 of my songs didnt play, so i dont know if its maybe an incompatabilty isssue or not, yet anyway.

Didnt get a chance to test bluetooth or A/V controls, was going to do that all today, but i forgot to make sure it was running when i left home on my pc and apparently it doesnt, not sure if it timed out or shut down, or since I locked my computer or what, but ill check during lunch maybe.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

bbbold no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Downloaded it last night, install was easy, signup easy, install on phone easy, navigation slightly misplaced lol, but great interface.

Tested it at home, and sound was a little echoish, went into options and boosted the bitrate up to 64, big improvement, but i dont think my edge 8310 will handle any higher. I dont get very good reception at my house, so it cut out alot. I noticed 2 of my songs didnt play, so i dont know if its maybe an incompatabilty isssue or not, yet anyway.

Didnt get a chance to test bluetooth or A/V controls, was going to do that all today, but i forgot to make sure it was running when i left home on my pc and apparently it doesnt, not sure if it timed out or shut down, or since I locked my computer or what, but ill check during lunch maybe.
    Just out of curiosity - on average, how long does it take to download the free tracks they put into Inbox-->Promotions to your your 8310?

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Cant say for sure, but more than a couple minutes then i got impatient and started doing other things, but the downloads fail all the time, mostlikely because of bad reception.

MY bluetooth gear did work as long as i turned it on first, and then went in and started playing music.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>