Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

hey dollars5...great product just downloaded right now....does the radio accept any stations if so what ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

islandpinoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2884AE28

Re: New Improved mediaPlayer v1.5: with Internet Radio and tons of enhancements

Advertisement

hey dollars5...great product just downloaded right now....does the radio accept any stations if so what url do I use? Also wil this be syrius compatible(sp?)...I tried the list of current stations that were on file and some were no longer active ..would you happen to have another list that you can post..or is there a way to search for those stations.

O yah one more thing.. is there a way to make this the default player?

thanks in advance for your help and your product.
    IP
    Last edited by islandpinoy; 12-01-2007 at 07:55 AM.
    ***RIP<3MD***

sgtdisturbed47 no está en línea Stack level 3

Too bad it requires 4.2.1 because so far, every 4.2.1.xxx OS version I have tried makes my videos too small to bother with, and MediaPlayer doesn't help this any.

stowberryjamz no está en línea Stack level 1

I was able to play the app using the radio samples that you had but I only got it to work once. AFter that it always says "connection closed". I tried some other stations and it still does the same thing. Any suggestions? This is a great application by the way. I might definitely purchase the full version if I know it can fully run without bugs on the pearl 8130.
    -------
    -------

*happy pearl noob*
    *squee*

-------
    -------

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8

Quote Originally Posted by duboisone View Post
    I get the following error after the download completes:

"907 Invalid COD
    Unable to import ZIP file"
    Anyone figured out what the problem is? 8100 here.

billr1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32C8895F

Had this problem once. This is what their Tech Support said:

"907 Invalid COD" indicates that due to some reason (network coverage, battery or an error at the server side) the whole of the COD was not loaded successfully on the BlackBerry. We recommend you to try installing the product again at a later time.

After I got that email I just tried downloading again at a later time and it worked fine.

brite no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by islandpinoy View Post
    hey dollars5...great product just downloaded right now....does the radio accept any stations if so what url do I use? Also wil this be syrius compatible(sp?)...I tried the list of current stations that were on file and some were no longer active ..would you happen to have another list that you can post..or is there a way to search for those stations.

O yah one more thing.. is there a way to make this the default player?

thanks in advance for your help and your product.
    IP
    These links has few stations
    http://www.dollars5.com/munity/viewt...d0ffb4bf87b2f3

Quote Originally Posted by stowberryjamz View Post
    I was able to play the app using the radio samples that you had but I only got it to work once. AFter that it always says "connection closed". I tried some other stations and it still does the same thing. Any suggestions? This is a great application by the way. I might definitely purchase the full version if I know it can fully run without bugs on the pearl 8130.
    Please do try the following version
    http://www.dollars5.com/cdma/mediaPlayer.jad
    http://www.dollars5.com/cdma/mediaPlayer.zip

Double P no está en línea Stack level 1

I was interested in your media player, clicked on the url in your public profile and was taken to a misspelled url which, of course, failed. Figured out the correct link from that but you might consider correcting it. Also, I guess you are out of beta and are now charging for the player?

fbriceno97 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hi Dollars5.

I was one of the first to get the license for MultiPlay Pro.

I have periodically checked for updates of the program, and the current version available downloaded from your we page DOES NOT OFFER THE RADIO OPTION on the MediaPlayer.

I'm using an 8800 OS 4.2.1.107

What's going on with this? Are you playing with us?

Ps: I have deleted and reinstalled 3 times the app, using OTA

Quote Originally Posted by fbriceno97 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hi Dollars5.

I was one of the first to get the license for MultiPlay Pro.

I have periodically checked for updates of the program, and the current version available downloaded from your we page DOES NOT OFFER THE RADIO OPTION on the MediaPlayer.

I'm using an 8800 OS 4.2.1.107

What's going on with this? Are you playing with us.

Ps: I have deleted and reinstalled 3 times the app, using OTA
    Hi,
    Multiplay version does not contains the Radio Option .. The Radio and LastFM option comes only with the Standalone MediaPlayer and since you are a MultiPro user you can download all the standalone products for free of cost. Please do install the mediaPlayer latest version and let us know any problems if you have?
    We have send you a private mail regarding this .

Quote Originally Posted by Double P View Post
    I was interested in your media player, clicked on the url in your public profile and was taken to a misspelled url which, of course, failed. Figured out the correct link from that but you might consider correcting it. Also, I guess you are out of beta and are now charging for the player?
    Thanks for letting us know the problem.

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

Just loaded it up and it works pretty good on 8130. ON 1X data the radio pauses to buffer too much, but video is pretty good. It does not see/read my .jpg on my 2g card the videos are on. ??
    Assuming I can get audio to work over bluetooth while viewing movies, Id say huzza! ONe suggestion would be a button to forward in small increments to zip past commercials. Good looking product so far.
    Thanks

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

I was unable to get my bluetooth mono , or stereo headsets to work thru this media player. Im on a 8130 with OS 4.3 whatsits. Tha includes musica acn video, so this ;makes it impracticle for my use. BB native music player at least works with stero bluetooth music, although no bluetooth audio, mono, for video, whcihc is a bit strange. Anyway, nice try guys.

Quote Originally Posted by stuka View Post
    Just loaded it up and it works pretty good on 8130. ON 1X data the radio pauses to buffer too much, but video is pretty good. It does not see/read my .jpg on my 2g card the videos are on. ??
    Assuming I can get audio to work over bluetooth while viewing movies, Id say huzza! ONe suggestion would be a button to forward in small increments to zip past commercials. Good looking product so far.
    Thanks

You mean to forward or rewind in audio or video. For both you have options.. In audio you can use the slider below to forward or rewind by clicking on it and moving towards left or right . left ->rewind and right-> forward.

In video you have option for forward and rewind based on the percentage set in settings screen. You also have option to skip (move to particular second) in video.

Hope this may help you ?

Quote Originally Posted by stuka View Post
    I was unable to get my bluetooth mono , or stereo headsets to work thru this media player. Im on a 8130 with OS 4.3 whatsits. Tha includes musica acn video, so this ;makes it impracticle for my use. BB native music player at least works with stero bluetooth music, although no bluetooth audio, mono, for video, whcihc is a bit strange. Anyway, nice try guys.
    Mediaplayer does support option for using bluetooth for audio but not for video. You can use the settings availble for set audio path.

Try this version available from
    http://dollars5.com/cdma/mediaPlayer.jad
    http://dollars5.com/cdma/mediaPlayer.zip

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678