Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Great! Good to see development is still happening... I downloaded this and will try it ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

wasafiri no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: New Improved mediaPlayer v1.5: with Internet Radio and tons of enhancements

Advertisement

Great! Good to see development is still happening... I downloaded this and will try it out.

dollars5 no está en línea Stack level 3

The mediaPlayer has a dedicated team and the development will ever happen - with the great support from users like you. Thankks for trying it out.

The reason that there were no recent updates was that we intended of adding Sirius and XMonline (which did not have any proper API and our team had to reverse engineer majority of the stuff), we got it work on other platforms - but in RIM platform - it seems that Blackberry does not support WMA streaming - had we not spent time on this - we would have added even more features in this time to take mediaPlayer to even great heights - no worries, you will see more improments to follow sooner.

Thanks.

One small question-- when exactly is the "dancing trackball" feature supposed to work? I have played movies and music and ringtones and the trackball never does anything-- I have a Curve 8300 and the "dancing trackball" feature is enabled in settings...

brite no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by wasafiri
    Thanks.

One small question-- when exactly is the "dancing trackball" feature supposed to work? I have played movies and music and ringtones and the trackball never does anything-- I have a Curve 8300 and the "dancing trackball" feature is enabled in settings...
    This option will only work on 8100(pearl) because only it has multicoloured LEDS inside the trackball.So it wont work on 8300 or some other models which dont have this LEDS.

Ahhhhhhhh, that makes sense. Ok. For music though it would still be "fun" for 8300 users to see the white trackball light beat along with the music... but that's not really a "priority" feature whatsoever.

garthbrooks no está en línea Stack level 2

How do you determine the exact URL to the music you want to play, or should I say the exact IP address?

Any updates to this program?

duboisone no está en línea Stack level 1

I have an 8310. I attempted to do an OTA with the following link:

h t t p: / / w w w . dollars5 . com / get

(I'm not able to post links with my n00b status so it looks a bit funny)

I get the following error after the download completes:

"907 Invalid COD
    Unable to import ZIP file"

Has anyone come across this? If so what is the work around? I would like to give the product a try but I cannot get it load via desktop manager either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

I have never been able to do a OTA on dollar 5 app..Same as above.. Anyone been able to??

toddpyoung no está en línea Stack level 1

Why do I get a message when I start it that says something like "this application is trying to access phone logs?" It seems to me as though the player has some kind of code that is trying to grab phone numbers from my logs and send them. When I said NO to this, the player would not open.

JermsTSP no está en línea Stack level 2

Can I access http://www.pandora.com with this?

duboisone no está en línea Stack level 1

Where's dollars5 when you need him?

jimdarcy no está en línea Stack level 3

I want to stream bllomberg radio to my 8320. Bloomberg radio can be heard on bloomberg.com web site, XM and Sirius. Can this software allow me to stream bloomberg radio.
    thanks

organic_matter no está en línea Stack level 4

can you turn down the volume in "radio"

brite no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by wasafiri View Post
    Thanks.

This feature will be available only on 8100 which has multicoloured LED .. 8300 and 8800 series didnt support this feauture

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast