Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I to would be intrested in pairing my Pearl to the car. Is there a ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jbjackson3004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EEF24E

Re: New Improved mediaPlayer v1.5: with Internet Radio and tons of enhancements

Advertisement

I to would be intrested in pairing my Pearl to the car. Is there a certian brand radiot hat you had to purchase that allows pairing to the bluetooth?

Also, dollar5 should I purchase the bundle pack, when v2 arrives, I'll be entitled to that upgrade at no cost? Or do I need to hold off on purchase and wait for v2?

One more thing, should we expect another price increase w/ the release of v2?

dollars5 no está en línea Stack level 3

@jbjackson3004 : When you purchase mediaPlayer, you are always entitled for free upgrades for any future versions, also you are protected from any price increase in future too.

Regardin the car bluetooth pairing, one of our user reported that he was successful to do so, I have contacted him for the procedure and will help you once I get a reply.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by dollars5
    Thanks for reporting this, our QA team must have missed identifying this, we will fix this with the next release.

Thanks for the kind words of appreciation, the next major release (v2) will have themes and full customization.

The trial lasts for 1 week.

Not sure, Dollars 5 mediaPlayer is the one sold/refered from http://www.dollars5.com/plete/blackb...ry-pearl-8100/
    Thx $5
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

PIN/ID
    Just Ask

OK, I d/l yesterday, sorry i took so long. I wanted the radio feature. I got the Dollar5 test station to work, once, no go on any others. I even added AOL and dainBramage, no go on these either. All i get is "Connection Closed". Why did the test station work once and no again. I closed the app and reopened it, still no go! If it worked once, I'm presuming the TCP is right???

I am reluctant to purchase now, as I have bought other EXPENSIVE software, in beta, only to be unable to do what i want it to do. (Sirius Radio)
    But 4 now, can u help with the connection closed problem?
    Thx 4 everything.
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

ChefScott no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212c6ad0

I had the same prob after I got all mine going again. The one thing I noticed was I was using a dot for the last set of numbers and not a ":" once I changed that, that all started to work, check your address again. I got dainBramage to work fine, and 5 others I tried with out a pro ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    212c6ad0

The full screen on the videos is really nice too. $5 you got me hooked! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by ChefScott
    I had the same prob after I got all mine going again. The one thing I noticed was I was using a dot for the last set of numbers and not a ":" once I changed that, that all started to work, check your address again. I got dainBramage to work fine, and 5 others I tried with out a pro ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I did that already. I did get NPR to work and $5 Test Station, no go on any others. I'm wondering about the APN settings. I got them from Cinci Bell,. but there is no password.
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

svcrick no está en línea Stack level 2

You keep mentioning proper apn settings for 3rd party apps, i am on cellular one, just what is the proper apn? I keep getting connection closed whenever I try to use the radio.

PIN/ID
    212c6ad0

Here is a link to the TCP setting for each carrier.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...t_carrier.html

and you can check out this one as well, it has them all
    http://www.pinstack.com/carrier_sett...n_gateway.html

I am with T-mobile, mine does not have the password.

I hope this helps

Once I start the app all my status lights quit working until I shut off my bb and turn it back on, anything I am doing wrong? I have an 8100.

Thanks ChefScott, I drew a blank for a minute there.

ok, lovin the app so far but a few questions. When i d/l and started it didn't do anything with the address book, did i read here somewhere that it was to access it. How do I get it to play over my bluetooth headset(not stereo), or did i missubderstand that capability. The only thing i get it to work on is the speaker. Thanks in advance. Also, can here 2 layers of a song at times, do i need to tweak a setting?

my968 no está en línea Stack level 2

I tried this about a month ago. It locked up my Pearl on 3 separate video's that run fine on the bbmedia. I am willing to try again since you have improved it. How do I get another 1 week trial?
    Thanks
    Thanks,
    dds911

mobilekid no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204B973D

I just tried the trial and plan to buy the full version when I get home. I just want to thank all the users as well who have been providing feedback so I knew what to expect and also so that so many of the bugs were fixed before I got my hands on it

ok, i think i have everything else figured out, now that i got it working ok i played a song from the play list and when it gets to the end of the playlist it restarts my phone. you know-power off and restart. whats up?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast