PIN/ID
    2576E92F

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks!

ShimmyShine no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    @ Hackimmmm - In browser make sure you have umm "Support Style Sheets" and "Use Background Images" and "Support HTML Tables" checked. (They are all located in Options)..

@ dallas1125 - I'll start on it tonight but I like to make RPG's big, so it may take a while :P and with my amount of free time (about 12 hours a week)... it means even longer :\

Shimmy

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Shimmy i did all those changes on my browser but still getting the blank page

PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    That is really wierd... And you have a Curve which is what I have, I have no clue why yours is blank. Thats not cool... Delete your cookies to, that might work :\..

Shimmy

PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    Just released the RPG. Its called Castaway RPG its obviously based on the beach (as you can tell from the name :P) All you can really do right now is register, I have got a whole layout of everything in my blackberry notes (this is why it took so long because I was writing all of it down and planning first).

Everyone can have up to 3 characters!

Enjoy

Shimmy

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sweet! Can't wait to try it out!

PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    Well I have updated the website a lot. Added and took out some stuff. The biggest things I've added are updates to Castaway RPG and then I have added forums for the website. The forums are very blackberry friendly (only tested on 8310).

The updates to Castaway RPG isn't much, I've added the towns in there and a few features in the towns thats about it. But any addition to the RPG is a big addition heh.

And the forums are almost 100% done. I have to enable everyone to have signatures, AND enable administrator pin/unpin. Aside from that the forums are ready to go.

Enjoy

Shimmy
    Last edited by ShimmyShine; 05-05-2008 at 12:00 AM.

PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    Hey guys, im in huge need of other PHP programmers :\. Building a website with tons of php games alone gets rather time consuming and I only have so much time heh.. So if any others want to help out I'll find a way to repay/reward yo

UPDATE: I have made it to where you don't see the wap site when you go to the website, I added a totally different website for Laptops/Desktops. Its a nice site, everything is still as functional..

Shimmy

PS: I need your opinions on a RPG called "MyPets" <-- Name describes it all. Of course I won't start on it untill i have CastawayRPG up and running. But opinions never hurt :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123