Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i don't have the media manager on my destop manager...so i tried to email the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95

Advertisement

i don't have the media manager on my destop manager...so i tried to email the pic to my blackberry and save the png to where i thought it should be saved...but not working...

Smiley88 no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by syn92 View Post
    i don't have the media manager on my destop manager...so i tried to email the pic to my blackberry and save the png to where i thought it should be saved...but not working...
    hmm... when you are in the picture selection screen do you see the picture there?

we are going to release a new version with jpg support later today.
    Visit our website www.toysoft.ca

PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    nope...doesn't show anything...

Quote Originally Posted by syn92 View Post
    nope...doesn't show anything...
    if you dont see any PNG files then you will need to copy some files to the Pictures folder in main memory.

beeutiful37 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2423D702
    Did I See That Jpg Files Are Going To Be Useable For This Program??????????? Omg!!! That Would Be Great

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Yay! Looking forward to jpg support!!! Are you going to make it so pics can be on the mem card?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    i moved them to device memory/user/pictures...where all my others are stored...and i saw it...but did not show up when i went into app to select pic...

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB
    I can't seem to get it working either (global nor specified). I have 2 .png's in device memory, preview displays fine.

Incoming call format is +12223334444. Not sure if it makes any difference but I am unable to enter a "+" if it needs an exact match. Although global should have worked too.

Of significance perhaps, is that if I have the configuration screens for PictureID active and I task switch, the icon for PictureID is in the task ribbon. If I escape out, and then check the task ribbon, the icon is no longer there (like it is no longer running).

Edit: I thought I had it. I found that if I use the ESC key to exit out, the icon is not on the task ribbon, but if I use the Red call disconnect to exit out, it does appear on the task ribbon. However, even with PictureID showing in the task ribbon, it doesn't kick in upon an incoming call.
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

Version 0.70 has been released.

- Improved compatibility. Works great on the low end Pearl 8100

-Works with OS 4.2 and higher including 4.5 (testing on the simulator)

-Added new Preference screen. You can now turn off North America area code and Caller Name. Caller name is taking from the PictureID database and not from the Contacts database

-Added support for JPG files.

Notes:

-pictures should be stored in the Pictures folder in Main Memory. You should resize the pictures to fit the screen resolution since PictureID does not resize the picture.

-you should assign pictures in the Global PictureID screen.

Please let me know if you have problems.

You can download the OTA and desktop version on our site www.toysoft.ca/picid_bb.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12