Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

I just downloaded this player and love it! My favorite feature is its ability to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Larry_in_phx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FE6C41

Advertisement

I just downloaded this player and love it! My favorite feature is its ability to play through my Bluetooth headset. It's not in stereo (Motorola HS850), but I like listening to podcasted talk shows and it is great to do this discretly and wirelessly!

Bravo!

berrysoft no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: New: FREE media player - need BETA testers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry_in_phx
    I just downloaded this player and love it! My favorite feature is its ability to play through my Bluetooth headset. It's not in stereo (Motorola HS850), but I like listening to podcasted talk shows and it is great to do this discretly and wirelessly!

Bravo!
    Thanks,

Keep in touch with us!
    X-Berry Soft - BlackBerry software for every day!
    www.x-berrysoft.com

Thumbs up v.0.96 BETA is available now!

Hello friends,

And again I represent to you the next update of xPlayer.
    I express greater gratitude for your help in creation and improvement of the xPlayer. Any of your wishes will not pass by us and we shall consider whenever possible each of your remarks, we shall try to fix all issues available you. The your responses and wishes will be more active, the it is more than functionality we shall include in this project.

New features and fixes in this update:
    - add option “Include subfolder” when open a folder with media files. You can now manage this parameter in application Settings (select Settings from main menu);
    - full screen video playback support;
    - fix issue with shuffle. Now shuffle mode is applied to “Next” command;
    - implement new navigation scheme. If cursor on the current played file, pause will be selected, if cursor on the other file playback of selected file will be selected;
    - add option duplicate files in playlist. You can change this option in application Settings;
    - shortcuts help is added;
    - mute is supported now. Shortcut – ‘m’;
    - Phone button goes application to background without pause (for audio files only);
    - Support additional file formats: wma, mp4;
    - 8700 device (OS 4.2) now supported (navigation, shortcuts, change volume etc).

Download: www.x-berrysoft.com
    OTA: wap.x-berrysoft.com

Our roadmap for next updates:
    - Support META information;
    - Support themes;
    - Multiselect files option supports

Waiting for your active feedback!
    X-Berry Soft
    www.x-berrysoft.com

hawkk101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243783b8
    I really like the updates. The only sugestion I have is equalizer or presets. The reason I say this is because I listen to music on my bb pearl mostly at work via bt earpeice and sometimes the bass disstorts everything. I don't know if I'm the only one that do that or how hard it is to create a equalizer or presets. Its just a sugestion.

I still luv it though

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

well, hallelujah! v.96 fixed my no-audio issue. nice work!
    2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2.
    - Grabel's Law

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

i cant get the thing to actually play a song by selecting it without stopping whats playing first to scroll around to find the one i want, i think this is garbage, i'll stick with multiplay... or my normal media player because it STOPS playing the song when someone calls, instead of running the MP3 while trying to talk and telling the person on the phone to hold on and wait a minute while you try to shut it off.

and i think it takes way to long to load the actual song.......
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

reemobeens19 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    na

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~gotta agree with hawk. Love the bluetooth audio but got a little distortion. How ever 2 thumbs way up. Just curious how much this app is gonna cost for final release. None the less truly the finest so far. Great work, keep it up. Still have a few mp4's that paly sound but no video. Thanks

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by jkai2188
    i cant get the thing to actually play a song by selecting it without stopping whats playing first to scroll around to find the one i want, i think this is garbage, i'll stick with multiplay... or my normal media player because it STOPS playing the song when someone calls, instead of running the MP3 while trying to talk and telling the person on the phone to hold on and wait a minute while you try to shut it off.

and i think it takes way to long to load the actual song.......
    Gee, I'm sure we'll ALL really miss your constructive feedback and input.

You know, this is BETA software. If you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that it's a work in progress, and those that are willing to put up with bugs, possible crashes, unimplemented features, are free to try it out, in exchange for providing input to the developer, and hopefully, in a constructive manner, pointing out things that don't work properly and/or features you might want to see added. In exchange, it is provided free of charge during the beta testing.

Obviously, the concept of BETA SOFTWARE is difficult for some to understand. Your negative feedback and comments are neither warrented nor wanted.

PDXOR no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Wow. Just installed the new version, and am impressed not only with the app but the quick responsiveness of the authors. All of my music is in WMA format, so the prior version didn't work for me. Less than a week since my post and you folks fixed not only my issue but those of many other testers. Nice job!

I'm still figuring things out, but here's a MINOR issue to consider: Scrolling through dozens of files one at a time is slow. Most apps on my BB 8800 allow a "page up" (or down) function via the T (top) and B (bottom) keys. That function would be a nice addition.

Again, that's a little thing. Thanks for a nice product, and especially for listening to your users!

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Bump..
    Quote:Originally Posted by berrysoft
    Ok, give me please your device parameters : device model, OS, platform version etc

Thanks and regards!

OK, I uploaded the file, did u test it..on your device?
    Hope this is what you need:

I'm with CBW
    4.2.067 OS
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

PDXOR no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Still enjoying the new version. Had a little trouble figuring out the menu structure and didn't see any explanation on the help page.
    So for those who follow:

As noted above, you load music via the "add folder" and "add file" menu commamds. Highlight the desired folder or file, then click "select" (NOT "open"). Once the files show up on the X-player screen, you can create a playlist via the "save playlist" command.

I don't see a way to delete individual files, or to move them around in the playlists. Instead, I added all the songs I wanted for a specific playlist and then named that list via "save playlist". To add the next list, I cleared the current list, added files, and saved a new list name.

Now to navigate, I clear the displayed list (if any), and click "load playlist" to see all my lists.

If you want a song in more than one playlist, you need to "add" that file each tme and create each playlist separately.

Not sure if that's the intended method, but it seems to work.

BTW, contrary to one post above, music seems to load and start very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkk101
    I really like the updates. The only sugestion I have is equalizer or presets. The reason I say this is because I listen to music on my bb pearl mostly at work via bt earpeice and sometimes the bass disstorts everything. I don't know if I'm the only one that do that or how hard it is to create a equalizer or presets. Its just a sugestion.

I still luv it though
    I think we can implement dance mode for trackball (only 8100 devices)

Keep in touch with us
    www.x-berrysoft.com

Quote Originally Posted by reemobeens19
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~gotta agree with hawk. Love the bluetooth audio but got a little distortion. How ever 2 thumbs way up. Just curious how much this app is gonna cost for final release. None the less truly the finest so far. Great work, keep it up. Still have a few mp4's that paly sound but no video. Thanks
    Can u provide me a link to this files?

I'll try to fix it
    www.x-berrysoft.com

Thumbs up Re: New: FREE media player - need BETA testers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PDXOR
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Still enjoying the new version. Had a little trouble figuring out the menu structure and didn't see any explanation on the help page.
    So for those who follow:

As noted above, you load music via the "add folder" and "add file" menu commamds. Highlight the desired folder or file, then click "select" (NOT "open"). Once the files show up on the X-player screen, you can create a playlist via the "save playlist" command.

I don't see a way to delete individual files, or to move them around in the playlists. Instead, I added all the songs I wanted for a specific playlist and then named that list via "save playlist". To add the next list, I cleared the current list, added files, and saved a new list name.

Now to navigate, I clear the displayed list (if any), and click "load playlist" to see all my lists.

If you want a song in more than one playlist, you need to "add" that file each tme and create each playlist separately.

Not sure if that's the intended method, but it seems to work.

BTW, contrary to one post above, music seems to load and start very quickly.
    Thanks, nice feedback!

We will implement playlist improvements you say
    www.x-berrysoft.com

JEBOman no está en línea Stack level 1

I am enjoying this program a lot. I was wondering though if you have any plans to implement ID3 tags?

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast