Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by jscottbarnes Cool - hopin it wasn't just me... I kinda like this, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    Cool - hopin it wasn't just me... I kinda like this, although i have pulled it out of my BIS yet, so i'm duplicating... just making sure I'll stick with this first.

Thx gang
    Forgetting of up/pw stopped with OS upgrade, strange.

Ranju no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: New BlackBerry GMail App v1.5.1

I followed the steps to access GSpace via Gmail, but I only see a list (and ability to check or uncheck) all of my labels.

I do not see a "Enable Gpace".

I hit the menu key I can either "Select", "Save" or "Cancel".

How do you get to the "Labels configuration" page?

I am using a BB 8830 and have confirmed I have GMail v 1.5.1.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Ranju; 12-27-2007 at 02:02 PM.

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Lightbulb Re: New BlackBerry GMail App v1.5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Ranju View Post
    I followed the steps to access GSpace via Gmail, but I only see a list (and ability to check or uncheck) all of my labels.

I do not see a "Enable Gpace".

I hit the menu key I can either "Select", "Save" or "Cancel".

How do you get to the "Labels configuration" page?

I am using a BB 8830 and have confirmed I have GMail v 1.5.1.

Thank you.
    Have you installed and configured the Gspace plug-in for Firefox (http://www.getspace.com) on your PC? This is required in order to create the Gspace label within your Gmail account. You might need to manually create the label once the Gspace plug-in has been installed -- it has been a while since I installed it. On the page where you see the list of labels, Gspace will be one of them. Check Gspace. It will now be accessible from the menu.

Ranju no está en línea Stack level 1

First, thank you visortgw for helping!

Yes, I have the Gspace extension for Firefox installed and working fine. I took your advice and manually created a label "Gspace". I also created the autofilter to put new emails in Gmail showing new files directly into this label. I can also see these emails in the blackberry Gmail app. Within these emails I can view the document as an attachment.

However, I had envisioned that I would somehow (perhaps via BB Gmail technique) be able to pull these Gspace files onto my Blackberry (i.e. newly created *.3gp videos). While I can view these files, I can not save them via BB Gmail (can download in normal Gmail account in Firefox).

Any other suggestion on how to download files that I send OTA to my blackberry? Wouldn't it be great if Gspace could be used as a FTP source?

Again, thank you very much!
    Last edited by Ranju; 12-27-2007 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Additional insight to reply.

CTMechE no está en línea Stack level 1

I installed the new GMail app on my 8800, and I've noticed it seems to be a huge battery drain, and I don't know why. I currently have it un-installed (that's how I figured out that GMail was doing it) and I seem to be alright with the BIS forwarding alone. The previous version (I can't remember if I was up to date before 1.5.1 or not) never caused this issue, but I was wondering if other people had the same problem?

Montenegrican no está en línea Stack level 1

Even though I did what you did, I do not get notifications throught Gmail appl. but only through BIS. I would really love to use only Gmail application, but I need the other one to notify me.
    I fixed my profile too for both, Gmail-New Mail and BIS account. I don't know what else to do?
    Any suggestions,
    Thank you

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119

Well...I went to mobile.google.com and downloaded the newest version (I think....). What's the difference between the link and the site I visited?
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

one is the single app and the other is a package of apps from google.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234