Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

frisco49ers , there is no specific information about the data used. It mostly depends on ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

SHAPE no está en línea Developer

Re: New beta-testing - Mobiscope: Easy Home Surveillance

Advertisement

frisco49ers, there is no specific information about the data used. It mostly depends on the motion in the webcam. When there is a motion the traffic may be very high, when there is no motion the traffic is very small. Traffic is also limited by GPRS/EDGE bandwidth (passband), usually it is not really high, approximately 1-5 kb/sec.

Irene
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

BklynEddie, to set email notifications please go to Mobiscope Desktop Settings -> Motion Detector Settings and check the box "Send alert to email".

You can find Getting Started Guide with screen shots here -> http://www.shapeservices.com/freedow...biscope_BB.pdf
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Quote Originally Posted by SHAPE View Post
    BklynEddie, to set email notifications please go to Mobiscope Desktop Settings -> Motion Detector Settings and check the box "Send alert to email".

You can find Getting Started Guide with screen shots here -> http://www.shapeservices.com/freedow...biscope_BB.pdf
    Thank you.
    I discovered why I couldn't do it. I was still running Ver 1.7 (build 37)
    on my desktop. But I just upgrade to Ver 1.8 (build 44) and found
    the send alert to email.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

BklynEddie, glad it works fine for you now)
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

fullwave2 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm a registered user of Mobiscope and love it when it's working. I've been having connection problems and today, once again, the app says it cannot connect with the server. When I sent an email to support at Mobiscope it was returned as undeliverable. All other applications are working fine so at least this time I don't believe it's an ATT or BlackBerry network issue. Should I be concerned about not being able to contact support? Is there a server issue with Mobiscope?
    I love this application and hope the issues get resolved. Thanks.
    fullwave2

fullwave2, we haven't detected any problems on the server, so I can assume that these issues were temporary. Please try to connect once again.
    Could you please denote what email address did you use to contact our Support Team?
    You can contact us at ehssupport@shapeservices.com specifying the issue experienced.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

fullwave2 no está en línea Stack level 1

It's working today, thanks. As for the support email address, I sent the email to support at mobiscope dot com which is the contact address specified on the mobiscope dot com site on the FAQ page. In particular it's linked in the answer to FAQ "My Mobiscope Desktop gives this error message: "Connection error. Attempt to reconnect". "
    I believe it's also in other contact us links (although not all). If you need me to send the header information for the bounced email, I've saved it. Thanks.

Thank you, fullwave2, we will check why your email was returned from that address from our side.
    If you still experience any problems please forward them to ehssupport@shapeservices.com
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789