Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Might take me a while to figure this one out... as a work around you ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

cwrchris no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

Might take me a while to figure this one out... as a work around you can always play the file (if it's already downloaded) from the built-in blackberry media player.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I looked for them but couldnt find them. Where are they downloaded ?

Go to the media player and in the Music section they should show up in the list.

Physically they are on the media card in BlackBerry/music

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Didnt show on the list but going through "Explore" and going to the specified folder worked well.

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Downloading episode 3 of the PSCast sure made my phone heat up however it worked perfectly playback and all.

Haha yeah, I have noticed that also. Transferring 20-50mb really heats the phone up.

Not exactly fantastic for the battery either.. Fwiw it seems better over wifi, I guess since its much less time with heavy radio use.

~via smartphone~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    One piece of good news is that this also works on wi-fi WITHOUT a data plan (or with the radio off) for those of you who have that situation (like me.) I just tried it on my spare BB line 8320 and its working great! WooHoo!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I just found out about this app through the week in review, and seems like a nice app, but I can't add feeds. I even tried the test feeds, and they didn't add at all. When I tried adding the PSCast, I got an tunnel error.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post
    I just found out about this app through the week in review, and seems like a nice app, but I can't add feeds. I even tried the test feeds, and they didn't add at all. When I tried adding the PSCast, I got an tunnel error.

Any ideas?
    Java, Do you have iTunes. You can subscribe from there (it's free) and download. That help? I should have said it's possible using this ap - I did it once - give me a few minutes and I'll find the address and post here.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I fixed my own issue: forgot the TCP settings. Thanks!!

Good. Glad you got it!

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Chris this app is great I've been following since the beginning and updating as you all went along. Most of the chat was a little over my head so I haven't posted until now but this app is working fine on my 8330 with 4.5.119 great app. I like the new look.

fossiltkm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA8A73
    Hey Chris, just wanted to let you know that the app worked flawlessly the moment I fired it up. Great job my friend!

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys.. any features you think would be really useful? I thought i would really want a scheduler (auto-download certain podcasts at a certain time/schedule) but honestly i'm not really missing it that much. Anything you think would make this more useful?

I've really enjoyed using it from the beginning, Chris. BTW all users, if you haven't noticed the address to subscribe to the PSCasts was posted in this week's PSCast and can be used in this program. The address is:

http://images.pinstack.com/uploads/p.../poderator.xml

Thanks for the great work Chris. I think you've got a winner!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast