Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Would love to test this but can't find link?...don't really like berrytunes.help! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

BUCKETMOUTH no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    stack

Advertisement

Would love to test this but can't find link?...don't really like berrytunes.help!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKETMOUTH View Post
    Would love to test this but can't find link?...don't really like berrytunes.help!

Look here, Bucketmouth. I assume that the link is still good. It's where I got it some time ago. Remember it's still in development but it's a good start on a podcast ap!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    stack
    Thanks...installed fine...seems to run but will not start downloading any podcast. Running storm 4.7.0.90..alowed full permissions...any ideas?...thanks

PIN/ID
    stack
    Well it looks like the feeds I add don't download. The ones on already work fine

I'm probably doing it the hard way but, for speed, I look up the podcast I want on my p-c and send it to my email and then copy it and paste it into the address bar in the Podcast "add new feed" - does that not work for you? Are you getting a valid podcast address?

Describe what you're doing, how far you get or more details.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Well it looks like the feeds I add don't download. The ones on already work fine
    Bucket, To start the download you point to the feed you want and press the trackball - is that what you're doing?

Well, I just tried it and mine aren't downloading either.

cwrchris (the author) hasn't been on since December 22 but the pgm should still work. When's the last time you loaded the program.I'm stumped. I'll post back if I have any luck - you do the same.

Anyone else/everyone else having trouble?

I PM'd cwrchris to see if he had any suggestions. Since he hasn't been on in a while he probably won't reply for a (longer) while - I don't think he gets notices, etc. from PS like a lot of us do.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 01-31-2009 at 01:23 PM.

PIN/ID
    stack
    I will keep trying and let you know ....thanks

I've been trying off and on this afternoon with 2 of my old standbys that haven't failed me in the past from NPR. No luck at all. I'll try again tomorrow and post back if I hear from Chris too.

tvwebguy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I tried it on my new curve a last week with no luck.

I just tried to execute it this morning and got this message immeciately:

"Sorry, this app has expired. Please download the latest version."

Evidently it had an expiration date in it of 1/31/09.

cwrchris no está en línea Developer
    sorry for the delay... been a busy month! i'll post a new version extended expiration tomorrow.

as for the problems, lets try the new version and if you're still seeing issues we can debug

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by cwrchris View Post
    sorry for the delay... been a busy month! i'll post a new version extended expiration tomorrow.

as for the problems, lets try the new version and if you're still seeing issues we can debug
    I just dloaded... Hope it is the new version :-)
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Thanks for getting back Chris. I look forward to trying the new version when you get to it. We all understand being busy!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast