Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Sleep well, Wheelz.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Sleep well, Wheelz.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Ok so what did I miss anybody get this to work
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
    Ok so what did I miss anybody get this to work
    Nope. You didn't miss a thing. It still doesn't work with Podcast Ap or iTunes for some reason. If you want to hear it, it looks like it's going to have to be on a p-c.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Thanks jb ill have to wait till I'm at work tonight to listen

Chris, Maybe you'll understand this - I'll describe it the best I can.

When I refreshed the feed for this week's PS podcast, #12, all my previously loaded PS podcasts disappeared from the selection display - I had them all - I'm sure they're still on the media card but they don't show up any more. Did anyone else experience that? It happened on both my 8330 AND my 8320.

I also noticed (by looking on iTunes) that "PSCast Episode 12" has replaced the subscription label that was there, "PSCast" so some small posting change has brought about this small problem.

Also a clue is that (my beta test version of) Pod Trapper DID NOT lose the other selections as this application did. (Of course, all my other podcast subscriptions were not effected.)
    Last edited by jblackfish; 04-19-2009 at 10:46 AM. Reason: clarification and addtional info

corys00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317d7591
    Just downloaded this to use on my .206 8900, I'll report back in a couple of days if I notice anything off. Installed just fine and downloading a podcast off of TWiT right now.

The ap seems to be in good shape, Cory. The one problem seems to be in pausing and restarting a cast sometimes and, according to Chris, that's a RIM problem. Other than that annoyance, I've enjoyed using it a lot.

Post back your findings. Chris, the author of the ap, checks in from time to time and this version is good until June I believe.

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    thought i'd give this a try. what is direct url for pinstacks podcast.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    http://images.pinstack.com/uploads/p.../poderator.xml

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    http://images.pinstack.com/uploads/p.../poderator.xml
    thank you

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Hey chris is there anyway to make it able to enter a username and password for certain podcasts? Maybe in a future release.

cwrchris no está en línea Developer
    jblackfish - Very interesting.. yeah looks like the pinstack feed removed all the previous entries. The podcasts app doesn't actually save any info about past episodes, it just shows what the feed currently has in it. The MP3 files will still be on the memory card, they just won't show up in Podcasts. This is definitely something to address in a future version (not sure the best way.. maybe save them all and remove ones that are no longer in the feed and don't have the MP3 saved?)

JoshSeawell - Good idea.. definitely something for a future release. Do you have an example of a podcast that requires a login?

Thanks, Chris. Cherrichiodo began posting the address with episode 12 and evidently does it differently than the previous person who did it. Therein is the difference. It's the same with episode 13 - certainly not your problem - I wouldn't give it a high priority. Keep the good work.

xeonwales no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20CD1FC1
    Just downloaded it for the Storm now. Great little app. Would deffo pay a few ŁŁŁ for this!!

I tried to download Pinstack Podcast #15 and it DL'd 11.9mb of 60.3 and stopped. Anyone else have that problem or were you able to DL the whole thing?

Got it in iTunes OK. (Also FYI, PodTrapper didn't pick it up at all.)