Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by HeavyComponent Ok cool, keep us updated. I'm also having a problem on ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Ok cool, keep us updated. I'm also having a problem on mine. I keep getting an error when I play the audio. When I click on one nothing happens. An attempt to download then nothing, but when I hit the menu button and click play...error.

--HeavyC.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    are you trying to play it from the podcast application?
    go to media, its located in there under music

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Yeah I was, but I don't see anything in music.

EDIT: This is one of the links to the podcast. Maybe you guys can add it and try it out and see what's the problem.

Link: http://hot97.com/_shared/podcasts/public/rss.aspx?pid=84

--HeavyC.
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 03-01-2009 at 11:02 PM.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Chris,

It's no big deal (because they all play) but I've noticed a discrepancy in DL-ing the PS Podcasts. Numbers 1, 2, and 5 appear to have NOT completed the download (no green check mark) and numbers 3, 4, and 6 did.

Podcasts 1, 2 and 5 each downloaded all but .1m of the total shown. (Example: Podcast #5, Meet Seidio, shows 47.6m as the total size but only downloaded 47.5m - podcast #1 shows 24.5m and DL 24.4m - podcast #2 show 47.2m and DL 47.1m.)

They all play fine but the ones that don't complete don't have the little green check mark like the other 3 that downloaded completely. I haven't noticed it with any other podcast so it might be something different with the PS Podcast.

Just thought I'd point it out to you. Anyone else have this issue?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Wow I just downloaded this app man have I been missing out. I never really listen to podcasts except the pinstack one. Good job chris I really like the layout and simplicity of it.

PIN/ID
    I guess I'm the only one having issues?

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Hey heavy I can't get one to download from that link you posted earlier.

PIN/ID
    JoshSeawell,

Then I guess it's my links, but the links I have are the only pod cast I would listen to.

--HeavyC.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Yeah I was, but I don't see anything in music.

EDIT: This is one of the links to the podcast. Maybe you guys can add it and try it out and see what's the problem.

Link: http://hot97.com/_shared/podcasts/pu...ss.aspx?pid=84

--HeavyC.
    Heavy, Just to confirm, I was able to add the one above just fine. Sorry for your trouble. Let us know if we can help or test anything else.

UPDATE: Add, but they don't appear to download. I guess that's the problem you're having. Maybe this is something Chris can look into when he get the chance.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 03-03-2009 at 09:44 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Heavy, Just to confirm, I was able to add the one above just fine. Sorry for your trouble. Let us know if we can help or test anything else.

UPDATE: Add, but they don't appear to download. I guess that's the problem you're having. Maybe this is something Chris can look into when he get the chance.
    Yea that is the same problem I have. Add but no download. But if I click the play while it is attempting to download I get the error in his screen shot

Exactly, Josh. At first I thought he was having trouble with the add function - didn't read back far enough in his description. Thanks.

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Hey guys, what ever happened with this app? Has there been any update on any of the situations here, including mines?

Stranjal7, the program's still around. I don't know that it's supposed to support video casts - I haven't had any success trying video but the ap is working great with the podcasts that I listen to!

As you can see, Chris hasn't reported in in several weeks but I'm not sure there's anything to do for us.

Chris, the podcast ap has evidently expired. I DL'd 6.27 but it didn't work either. Any help?

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Oh great I'm disapointed the pod cast app has expired and I just used it the other day so frustrating. It worked quite well. Chris anthing new for us devoted to pinstack and listening to cherri.....oh and gary and ranx that app was truely one of my favorites

Hopefully Chris will check in soon and either give us another go at it or publish it and let us buy it. I've been a user of it from the beginning and I REALLY like it.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast