Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thanks cwrchris ?? Well ive tried a couple of video feeds just to see what ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#

Advertisement

Thanks cwrchris ?? Well ive tried a couple of video feeds just to see what happens and , again, it loaded , but this time along with the video feeds within the selection but when i click on them it looks like it starts to load but then it stops. Almost like it needs a path to the video player, or a path to store it as a video and not audio. IDK if that makes any sense. It definitely looks possible though.

cwrchris no está en línea Developer
    Cool could you give me an URL to one of those?

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheBest . Try this one out . Just a test site. Oh, and by the way, im using Podcastblaster.com to find the feed addresses. Anyone else has some suggestions??

element27 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30573FEE
    I'd be up for a little beta testing on a Storm too if your still looking for help.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Chris, Here's a situation as best I can describe it that is a problem for me.

When listening to a podcast if you pause it and for some reason "escape" key back to the previous display - the podcast header screen showing all the subscribed podcasts - and THEN attempt to go back to the podcast to restart it, it does this:

THAT podcast screen displays for only an instant and returns to the header screen immediately. Once I'm in that situation I can press the trackball and the specific podcast will display and instantly return to the previous screen.

One other thing, when in this situation and I have attempted to exit the program one of two things happens - either the program exits (although returning results in the same as described above) or the podcast will start over from the beginning. I remain in this state until I reboot.

Have you come across that problem? At first I thought it was intermittent but it happens for me as I described every time.

UPDATE: 8330, OS 4.5.0.127
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Chris my situation is the same as jblackfish except I found that when the screen flashes I could hit the return button and from the feeds menu if I selected options>exit>options>exit the player would show up (and stay up) then I could pause or stop the player and exit without rebooting.

I hope this helps and I explained it good enough
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Yeah i've definitely seen that... I think it's a RIM problem. When I launch the media player, if it is already running it does that instead of just brining it to the foreground.

I'll see if i can find a way to figure out if it is running and foreground it...

Thanks for the report.

Thanks wheelz, I tried your example and that's the same for me. At least it's a way NOT to have to reboot - that's great!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    No problem j I just happened to find it by accident lol

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    So far I have been using this app and besides the heating and battery issues (which I really believe aren't avoidable due to the nature of the device) I really like it.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I never got around to download this Podcast app. I think I'll give it a try because the Viigo Pod cast is never coming out.

EDIT: I just downloaded it and it seems great. I ran the test and everything is smooth. I just want to know if you could make the "del" button to actually delete the pod cast we choose. It would make it faster to delete what we want. Especially if we have a lot pod cast to delete. Menu then delete is a hassle, I'm just making a suggestion.

Is it possible you can add a browser/search on the app to search for pod cast and auto. add it to the app? Just ideas to make the app better and worth buying if your plans are making people pay for it after the beta.

--HeavyC.
    ~
    via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 03-01-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Give it A try, Heavy. It's a good ap - I think you'll like it.

PIN/ID
    Yeah I am actually, I just didn't get a chance to add any audio yet. I most def will though!

--HeavyC.

yeah good idea on the del button, and the browse/search thing is something i've been thinking about but not really sure how to do it. i'll have to investigate how that could be possible...

PIN/ID
    Ok cool, keep us updated. I'm also having a problem on mine. I keep getting an error when I play the audio. When I click on one nothing happens. An attempt to download then nothing, but when I hit the menu button and click play...error.

--HeavyC.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast