Hello Guys/Gals, I’ve been communicating with Jonathan Ballinger, the developer of nActionr , and he ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer

A new application for GTD may be coming soon nActionr . . .

Advertisement

Hello Guys/Gals, I’ve been communicating with Jonathan Ballinger, the developer of nActionr, and he has shown an interest in coding nActionr over to the Blackberry platform but he will need some hardware, so I’m asking you’ll if you have any blackberries lying around in the “blackberry retirement circle” well this is a good chance for that blackberry to come back to life and be a major contributor to a great application on becoming, please email me at jorge.ledesma.dds@gmail to arrange the donation, any blackberry will do as most can be OS upgraded. I’ll post a similar comment in blackberry forums, and the davidco gtd forum. Jonathan your blackberry is coming soon . . .Gtd ala nActionr sounds and looks very good especially on the Blackberry

To read our conversation shoot over to my blog at Blackberrygtd.com
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: A new application for GTD may be coming soon nActionr . . .

Instead of having to deal with all those BlackBerries lying around, why not try using the BlackBerry Simulators?
    JerryD

JonBallinger no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello,

I'm the developer mentioned about. Thanks for the link to those resources. I assume that they are more reliable a duplicate of the BlackBerry devices than the MS Windows Mobile images are? I ask as MS do recommend that you do not develop and test solely on the images as they are not truly representative of the experience of using them.

I have downloaded one of the images and will have an exploratory crack at seeing what I can come up with.

Thanks again for that link.

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer

Thumbs up Re: A new application for GTD may be coming soon nActionr . . .

Quote Originally Posted by jdellasala
    Instead of having to deal with all those BlackBerries lying around, why not try using the BlackBerry Simulators?
    Thanks for the suggestion, I knew I could count on someone on this great forum.

and thank you John . . . let us know how it goes.
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

JonBallinger no está en línea Stack level 1

I will do, I can't reply to your pm as I need to post 10 times before I can do that! A beta using actual BlackBerry users with a range of devices is certainly the way to go though.