Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 LastLast

Roger, did you say that your custom sms tone worked for this app?... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Roger, did you say that your custom sms tone worked for this app?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    It wasn't a custom tone, gets.....it's one of the canned tones that came with the device, but yes, my profile settings (including the Bellshare apps) seemed to work with this app.

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs down

I'm really disappointed with this app so far. I guess I should have tried it before I bought it but I only noticed it had been released on the last day of the 50% discount.

So far new text messages I send to contacts are not delivered. If I get a text from someone and respond those seem to be going through. I set up the firewall as directed and set all permissions to allow. I tried several battery pulls and still no good. I have emailed empower support and am waiting for a reply but thought maybe someone here could help.

I had also hoped that the app would be integrated with the native SMS function such as selecting compose SMS text from the email menu would open the app.

Anyone have any ideas why my new texts are not getting to the recipient?

McGlown no está en línea Stack level 1

Threaded sms

Blackberry Curve 8330m 4.5.0.175

Quote Originally Posted by McGlown View Post
    Blackberry Curve 8330m 4.5.0.175
    They are not testing anymore. You can buy the app here, but with the luck I am having with it I wouldn't.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by alryder View Post
    I'm really disappointed with this app so far. I guess I should have tried it before I bought it but I only noticed it had been released on the last day of the 50% discount.

So far new text messages I send to contacts are not delivered. If I get a text from someone and respond those seem to be going through. I set up the firewall as directed and set all permissions to allow. I tried several battery pulls and still no good. I have emailed empower support and am waiting for a reply but thought maybe someone here could help.

I had also hoped that the app would be integrated with the native SMS function such as selecting compose SMS text from the email menu would open the app.

Anyone have any ideas why my new texts are not getting to the recipient?

Update: I heard from support this morning. The app was updated overnight and the problem I had with sending text messages has been resolved. I had to uninstall the app, the bubble theme and central, do a battery pull and reinstall all 3 and now it is working.
    Now I just have to get used to opening this app instead of my inbox to use SMS.

The problem I have is that I use TetherBerry on my laptop a lot at work, which can't be run with the firewall enabled.

I did, however just set up a modem and can tether that way. The only thing I don't like about tethering that way is that with TetherBerry I can see how much data I'm using.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    i'm sorry if this has already been commented as 6 pages is a little long and I admit I'm a bit lazy but...

is this app still relevant seeing 5.0+ now has threaded sms right out of the box?

^^^ LOL! Well, for those of us using older devices it is.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I want to thank Ani for the update. This is almost perfect for me now. My alerts are now customized.

naymoe no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb hope i'm not too late!!

Hi, I'm so excited to try this. i just hope I'm not too late blackberry 8220 v4.6.0.151(platform 4.1.0.52)

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow New Version 1.3 of Empower Threaded SMS

Dear All,
    Yes, we silently made multiple updates and releases and it now stands at v1.3.

The latest version provides integration with tones on newer devices Also fixed is the send issue that few users were having on their devices. Please update your copies to v1.3 ota from www.getempower.com/ota/ or DM at www.getempower.com

Thanks,
    Ani.

rush420 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey give me a shot at it, I had threaded text on my shadow I liked a lot. It would make my blackberry that much better. I have the 8320 curve
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.17024/1186; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by rush420 View Post
    Hey give me a shot at it, I had threaded text on my shadow I liked a lot. It would make my blackberry that much better. I have the 8320 curve
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.17024/1186; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    Rush,
    The app has been released. You can try a demo or purchase here: OTA www.getempower.com/ota/ or DM at www.getempower.com

femsky2og no está en línea Stack level 1

isaac

i would like to test your app. i have a blacberry tour 9630 running os 4.7..Thanks