Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

No, no hourglass problems yet, but my BB tends to lose about 4-7mb of file ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

No, no hourglass problems yet, but my BB tends to lose about 4-7mb of file free per day depending on the type of use it's getting..............

so using an app taking up over 600k vs. using an app only 55k means I have to keep an even better eye on my file free and makes me have to use the soft reset more often than normal to prevent losing messages and call logs etc. ..........

It matters to me.......I'm obsessed with keeping my file free as high as possible
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

eZainny no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi azstar,

One of the main reasons for the large size at the moment is because the app. comes preloaded with those four alarm sounds...We're currently looking in to ways we can trim things down a bit
    View HTML email today with the Best Selling BlackBerry application: BBSmart Email Viewer

A product of BBSmart
    www.blackberrysmart.com

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by eZainny View Post
    Hi azstar,

One of the main reasons for the large size at the moment is because the app. comes preloaded with those four alarm sounds...We're currently looking in to ways we can trim things down a bit
    I think you could use another music format or lower bit to reduce the size of the file. BTW, what format you used in those four preset sounds?

Personally, I am not a fan of any fancy sound, especially for an alarm. For an alarm to work, I think whether it could wake me up is more important than what kind of sound the alarm will use to wake me up.

babycham no está en línea Stack level 1
    After I DL the software, the icon was there, but when I went to launch I got the msg: uncaught exception java.lang.error
    I also can't get themes on my phone. After I DL a theme it says sucessful, it is in my apps, but won't show up in my themes even after I take out the battery. I have an 8100. Any help would be great! Thanks!

babycham no está en línea Stack level 1
    Istill can't get the alarm to run. I hate the one that is preloaded since I am the queen of snooze...I NEED this alarm! Help!
    Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

Our next release, v1.1, should be out before the end of this week. The aim of this release is going to be eliminating current pain-points such as:

- the overall size (we found a way to halve it);
    - fixing up a couple of bugs that crept-in;
    - making the buttons stand out more when selected;
    - keyboard shortcuts for most actions; and
    - automatic prompt for permissions on install (so we have no more 'no sound' problems)

We also came up with some cool ideas on how we can get around locked keyboards when the alarm goes off, however that's going to be pushed back to v1.2 likely. Beyond v1.1 we have a ton of ideas for how to enhance this product - lots of really cool things in store.

As with all upgrades to this product, this will be free.

Thanks again for all your great feedback and we hope with your help we can really grow this application into something you'll love (and hopefully, tell other people about! )

Cheers,
    Neil.
    View HTML email today with the Best Selling BlackBerry application: BBSmart Email Viewer

A product of BBSmart
    www.blackberrysmart.com

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I can't wait for the new version!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Its the end off the week, what's the word on this great application?
    Quote Originally Posted by eZainny View Post
    Hi All,

Our next release, v1.1, should be out before the end of this week. The aim of this release is going to be eliminating current pain-points such as:

- the overall size (we found a way to halve it);
    - fixing up a couple of bugs that crept-in;
    - making the buttons stand out more when selected;
    - keyboard shortcuts for most actions; and
    - automatic prompt for permissions on install (so we have no more 'no sound' problems)

We also came up with some cool ideas on how we can get around locked keyboards when the alarm goes off, however that's going to be pushed back to v1.2 likely. Beyond v1.1 we have a ton of ideas for how to enhance this product - lots of really cool things in store.

As with all upgrades to this product, this will be free.

Thanks again for all your great feedback and we hope with your help we can really grow this application into something you'll love (and hopefully, tell other people about! )

Cheers,
    Neil.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think it's really awesome looking, but I already purchased Mobylo. Actually I purchased Mobylo "quite" a while ago. Maybe it's time for something new and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Mobylo is so ..... bland.

Wow, I haven't visited the stacks in so long....... I've got so much to catch up on. Glad to see the old faces (avatars) and the new as well!

Lis
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just downloaded. Looks cool. But I just noticed that it's the 1.0 version. I'm debating on uninstalling until the update comes out. 600K is quite a bit of space.

One other thing........just a thought. I'm accustomed to closing my apps completely using the "BB" button and selecting close (so it's not running in the background). In this app it has the option of "force exit" which disables the alarms. As a creature of habit, it would be nice to have a "close" option that places the alarm in the background. I think Mobylo works like that.
    Lis
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

wingnut73 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is the updated version out yet? If not, anybody heard any news on when it will be released?

Quote Originally Posted by stranjal7 View Post
    Its the end off the week, what's the word on this great application?

Hi stranjal7,

All those mentioned fixes are in now. Am letting the devs take a bit of a break this weekend (they've been pulling some serious hours more recently) and am confident we'll have it out on Monday - couple of days late but hopefully people won't crucify us

Cheers,
    Neil.

A product of BBSmart
    www.blackberrysmart.com

Quote Originally Posted by potthoff View Post
    I just downloaded. Looks cool. But I just noticed that it's the 1.0 version. I'm debating on uninstalling until the update comes out. 600K is quite a bit of space.

One other thing........just a thought. I'm accustomed to closing my apps completely using the "BB" button and selecting close (so it's not running in the background). In this app it has the option of "force exit" which disables the alarms. As a creature of habit, it would be nice to have a "close" option that places the alarm in the background. I think Mobylo works like that.
    Lis

Hi potthoff,

For the next version we've cut the size in half (~300K) which I think is pretty cool

I think we can throw in a "close" option - I'll make sure that's in 1.1.

Cheers,
    Neil.

A product of BBSmart
    www.blackberrysmart.com

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    great app use it everyday

[IFC]Area51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah this is truly an alarm application dream come true. Thanks again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast