Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I dl'd moodios app, which works great so far on my 8320 from tmo, but ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

schreiberd no está en línea Stack level 1

need urls for moodio plz

Advertisement

I dl'd moodios app, which works great so far on my 8320 from tmo, but I need help finding a couple urls from moodio users. I'm looking for the url for. 1063thebuzz.com and 929nin.com. Both have streamtheworld playlist and I can't find a url to add to moodio, if anyone would post these for me it would be greatly appreciated

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Try this:

- A good way to find the URL is to actually locate and play the desired station on your P-C - Google can locate most any of them.
    - Then right-click on the playing window, select "properties" - that's the URL that you're looking for.
    - Highlight and copy that address.
    - Then go to your logged-in window of Moodio, select add a station and paste the copied address in the window.

That should give you stations that you can't locate on moodio.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

That works great when you pull up a station that uses windows media player, but these sites use streamtheworld player, and when I copy and paste their property urls in moodio it says that they aren't the correct urls. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    JB, that doesn't work in all cases. I know there's another way to do it, because other people have added stations I was interested in that I couldn't get to work with that method. Just haven't figured out what the alternative is yet.

Jblackfish, what I meant was that the urls from wmp are good, but streamtheworld media players aren't, when I pull them up and select properties and put them in moodio, it says that they aren't the correct urls~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by schreiberd View Post
    Jblackfish, what I meant was that the urls from wmp are good, but streamtheworld media players aren't, when I pull them up and select properties and put them in moodio, it says that they aren't the correct urls~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for the correction, guys. I didn't know that and I thought I listened to some fairly "off the wall" stations. For example, I have Air America, CSPAN1, 2, and 3, KRXA (liberal talk), several different NPRs, etc.

Now, thanks to your thread, I've got one that I can't add - - so I'll be working on an alternative too. I can get the broadcast on the p-c but the URL no worky. Maybe among all of us we'll get the solution. Will post back if I figure it out.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

When I first got Moodio, I was looking for my favorite Chicago radio station, 93.1 WXRT. I knew they streamed and went to use the cut and paste method, but it didn't work. I was bummed! Went back a couple weeks later and someone else had added it, so it can definitely be done.....just don't know how!

Well, I've got a WCSP FM, 90.1 in (it's a CSPAN in D. C.) playing right now and I can't get the URL for it either. I'll just leave it up and get to it from time to time until I either figure it out of give up.

You can download a URL Snooper from their website for free. I might try that this evening.

I just wish someone with snooper would go to the websites I posted first, then copy and paste the urls in here for me lol, would make it easier on me haha~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Why can't you do it yourself, schreiberd?

Rogro, I can, lol, I just said it would be easier for some one else to do lol, crap, can't get on moodio on govt. Computers lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ah, yes. That could be a problem! I can't download stuff either, so it'll have to wait until this evening.

I just tried URL Snooper, installed it, licensed it and I couldn't get any of the adapters to work for my laptop - like the instructions said, I tried each one but I gave up. I could spend all day trying to get this to work and not succeed. Will try again later when I have more time.

Just so you'll know schreibard, I was going to surprise you with the 2 URL's - sorry, no luck for now.

Quote Originally Posted by schreiberd View Post
    .................I'm looking for the url for. 1063thebuzz.com and 929nin.com. .................
    schreiberd, Do you have the call letters for these two stations you're looking for? (Sorry about the schreibard before - I was operating from memory.)

UPDATE: Nevermind, I got it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast