Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i'm lovin' it. Just installed on my 8300.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

Re: Need testers for Add To Calendar

Advertisement

i'm lovin' it. Just installed on my 8300.
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

Bigberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Great app, one suggestion is it possible that when you add an email or SMS to the calender you could add the email address or phone number.
    Technology Took Away My Vinyl

bpursley no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by liltiki
    just upgraded, but lost the ability to adjust the date in the calender add.... just the time. It automatically gives me todays date - no access to change it...

Let me add that I can change the date from sept 2 to 3 by scrolling through the 24 hour day - but no accesss to manually change the date by itself, like I used to have.
    Each part of the date is "editable" individually. So on my pearl, I scroll up to the date and it has the hour highlighted by default, but then left if I want to change the year month or day, or right if I want to change the minute or am/pm.

If you have a Blackberry without a trackball, just keep scrolling up to get to the year, day, month, etc.

I should probably make a FAQ on my website or something about this, because I'm sure more people will wonder about that.

liltiki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24056bd4

Okay, I see how it works -- but it's very tricky to figure out. Maybe instructions would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerry8800
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~here is another bug, if you click on add appointment then click cancel instead of add it still adds the appt to the calendar
    Hi, I'm wondering if you can help me track this down. I'm not able to reproduce this bug on my 8100 or on the 8800 simlulator.

You say you clicked on "add appointment" but I don't have a menu item by that name. I assume you mean you clicked "Add To Calendar".

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Thumbs up Re: Need testers for Add To Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigberry
    Seabirdone, when you bring up your menu it says inject into ideamatrix, when you select this it displays a dialogue box - the clipboard only is the first option in the dialogue box
    I've sorted it out now.NO issues with cross contamination of apps.Have done the upgrade!the way Brian's shaping it's going to be one a day.Kudos!!

PIN/ID
    24056bd4

Quote Originally Posted by bpursley
    Hi, I'm wondering if you can help me track this down. I'm not able to reproduce this bug on my 8100 or on the 8800 simlulator.

You say you clicked on "add appointment" but I don't have a menu item by that name. I assume you mean you clicked "Add To Calendar".
    With my 8300, I open an email, click menu - add to calender. Your app comes up. Then I hit cancel (rather than OK). I open my calender app and the email was added, even though I cancelled before I hit OK.
    Last edited by liltiki; 09-02-2007 at 06:15 PM.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Quote Originally Posted by liltiki
    With my 8300, I open an email, click menu - add to calender. Your app comes up. Then I hit cancel (rather than OK). I open my calender app and the email was added, even though I cancelled before I hit OK.
    I can do the same thing with my 8830. If I select to add to task or add to calendar, and then use the cancel button, the message is added as a task or to the calendar, whichever is selected. If I use the escape button, it's not.

PIN/ID

I have the same problem as the two posts above

PIN/ID
    24056bd4

Yes, escape gets me out of it, too.... cancel does not.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

I program for the Windows environment, not the BlackBerry, but maybe the easy fix is to have the same function called when the "Cancel" button is pressed as when the Escape button is pressed?

Quote Originally Posted by ma077146
    I program for the Windows environment, not the BlackBerry, but maybe the easy fix is to have the same function called when the "Cancel" button is pressed as when the Escape button is pressed?
    Yeah, it would seem that would be a good solution. I'm just using BlackBerry's built in dialog box object, and checking if the user clicked OK or not, and if they did, scheduling the calendar entry or task item. So in some ways it is out of my control. I'm working with a few of the people who are experiencing the problem right now to see if I can fix the problem.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

hey bpurs its me latin my boss says great app and i think its great we have a meeting ith a inc 2marrow and every person there has a bb so around 400 people so ill show off ur app
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDev
    Our app Follow-Up! does the same, even for Contacts and Call Logs! Please check it out at www.link-two.com/bb.html - and it's for $10.

The Link2 Team
    http://www.link-two.com/bb.html
    Dude, this is his thread, u got yours. Sorry but that's hi-jacking.
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by bpursley
    Thanks to everyone who tested. As I said before, I received alot of positive feedback.

I released Add To Calendar version 1.0.1 on Handango last night. If want to download the latest version, please visit www.berrylogic.com (or www.berrylogic.com/ota from your blackberry). If you already have a registration code you will be able to upgrade without having to re-enter it.

I will continue to look into any remaining suggestions and/or questions that have been posed by this group.

-Brian

PS. If you're one of the people who liked using Add To Calendar, feel free to add a review on the Handango product page to let others know your opinion... http://www.handango.com/affiliate/Pl...oductId=212410

PSS. If you used it and didn't like it, let me know why, and give me a chance to make it better
    Left a review, I love this! thx
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast