Okay I have 8330 curve from sprint and I've had google maps and gmail running ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

stixx no está en línea Stack level 2

Need some insight?

Advertisement

Okay I have 8330 curve from sprint and I've had google maps and gmail running for some time but just downloaded googles mobile app and it seems to already have gmail and maps installed with it. So my question is can I just delete G Maps and GMail app that I had previuosly installed or do I need to keep them.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yes, but I would delete the old before installing the new.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    Yes, but I would delete the old before installing the new.
    I would but thought I was updating G Maps the realized that it was Google apps when I was done. Wish G Voice was with Google apps that way I'd delete 3 apps and replace with one

Okay new issue deleted Google Maps then Google apps had to re-install it, now unlike before where I could map an adress from the phone book that option does not show up any Ideas to fix this?

Fixed it by deleting Blackberry maps and now I'm give an option for mapping via Goggle maps.