Any recommendations for a program that will give audio reminders of missed calls (and voicemails)? ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

JustLeft no está en línea Stack level 2

Need repeating audio alerts for missed calls

Advertisement

Any recommendations for a program that will give audio reminders of missed calls (and voicemails)? Looking for something that can be downloaded OTA as I sync with a MAC and do so infrequently. This comes in handy when a call is missed. If you are not with the phone when it was ringing, the only way you would know you missed it was to look at the bb and see the light blinking. I am looking for something that will beep or play a ringtone every few minutes until you acknowledge the missed call.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Need repeating audio alerts for missed calls

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ haven't seen one yet but when and if you do let me know. Thanks

Adwiv no está en línea Stack level 2

There is a program called blackberry alerts. Check it out.
    http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...oductId=199266

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Adwiv
    There is a program called blackberry alerts. Check it out.
    http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...oductId=199266
    This program does work well with only a few quirks (well if you also have colour your trackball. They clash just a little). However I wasn't able to get it OTA which blows. Its also about 12 or 13 bucks. It does the trick though. You can set custom colors and sounds which is cool. Watch out for extra battery drainage. That is always an issue with me.

Let us know what you end up doing.

~Amie~

JustLeft no está en línea Stack level 2

Yes, I found this program and could not get it OTA. However, I am going to select a different bb (other than the 8830) and see if I can download it OTA from Handango. I saw some posts that Handango doesn't offer it as a download if you say you have the 8830.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafodyll
    This program does work well with only a few quirks (well if you also have colour your trackball. They clash just a little). However I wasn't able to get it OTA which blows. Its also about 12 or 13 bucks. It does the trick though. You can set custom colors and sounds which is cool. Watch out for extra battery drainage. That is always an issue with me.

Let us know what you end up doing.

~Amie~