Ok I realy need your help people PLease help me Ok the problem is that ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Jrod789 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Need Help With Dowloading

Advertisement

Ok I realy need your help people PLease help me

Ok the problem is that I downloaded color pearl and It keeps opening up with adobe reader 9.0 ..... I accidently opend color pearl with adobe reader 9.0 and now i cant fix it wher I want it to open up with its original program.....
    SO THE PROBLEM IS THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME I DOWLOAD COLOR PEARL IT OPENS UP WITH ADOBE READER THEN ITS ORIGINAL i dont KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT SO IT OPENS UP WITH ITS ORIGINAL ! sooo please help me and I would realy appreciate it ! thanks !

the main question is how do I change it so that color pearl opens up with its original program and not abobe reader 9.0 thanks !!!

PLease help thanks

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    you need to use DM to install the color pearl program.

im guessing you have it in zip format? you need to unzip it and use Desktop Manager to install the alx file.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    you need to use DM to install the color pearl program.

im guessing you have it in zip format? you need to unzip it and use Desktop Manager to install the alx file.
    Yeah you see the prob is i cant uzip and when i goto redownload it brings it up as colorpearl with but the icon to the left is adobe reader sooooo like yeah it doesnt even show as a zipped file lol but thanks for trying to help me bro i truly appreciate it !

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    So, you've associated .zip files with adobe reader then? In Explorer, shouldn't you just be able to right-click the file, select Open With and then change the association?

Quote Originally Posted by Ridicule View Post
    So, you've associated .zip files with adobe reader then? In Explorer, shouldn't you just be able to right-click the file, select Open With and then change the association?

Ummm I have no idea bro .....well if thats the solution how do I change the association ???????

thank you so much for bairing with me and helping me out I truly appreciate it

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    After you click open with, it brings up a selection of applications. You should select one that's capable of manipulating zip files (such as winrar or winzip).

If there's a check box there saying "Always use this program" or similar, make sure you check it - so you change the association.

Thanks so much lol im kinda retarded jk jk well thanks so much and i appreciate it .....Have a good day